What Are We to Make of Vladimir Putin? - American Renaissance

Brief article explaining some brief History and cultural pressures inside Russia.

1 Like

I think the best practice is to prepare for the inevitable, no one is coming to save you. Everyone is looking for a hero to come and break the back of hydra. It isn’t gonna happen anytime soon. With that said, I do believe that Putin cares more about the Russian people than our own [s]elected officials.

6 Likes

I agree, partially. I think we should plan for all possible outcomes. We’ll have to be our own heroes, if that is what we need. I think I have enough of them from my life to start drawing on them, their messages and their experiences now. I do not want to be passive in this mess. It is time to activate that thing in each of us to rise to the occasion. Easily said as I do not have a laid out plan to follow, but my gut is screaming not to sit in the middle of the highway and wait to get hit. I’ve got my work cut out, but need direction.

1 Like

One could do worse than watch this new video from Asha Logos, which expounds on precisely that:

“Alexander The Great - Lion Amongst Men” on YouTube

1 Like

the video is bulshiite in the moment, when it says that he had wisdom, unlike Genghis Khan or Atilla the Hun.
i am really sorry. why should one compromise such things?

1 Like

The word unlike in written form lacks the modifications of inflection in the spoken word. Unlike could refer to timber or tone, anything really. Anyone mounted on a trusty steed is better off than someone mounted on an UN-trusty steed.