What did the Egyptians know about Joseph P Farrell?

Unnamed Source sent me an image of this Egyptian tablet that was rumored to have been found in a chamber under the Sphinx during an expedition in 1911 only to be lost at sea during the sinking of the Olympic aka Titanic. Recently uncovered by divers.

It clearly shows a man with a hat and a pipe livestreaming on youtube, likely discussing the nazi ufo above him.

BIG IF TRUE

9 Likes

@kfleming78 hm it has logic if You see the past and the future as reflections of the present! dont mind I have issue with spammers in threads what about on the forum, altho this one as creatively dedicated is worth a greeting … ideally if it was dropped in some meme category …

if You are making anime series from this joke would You prefer Ainu glyphs, maybe Toltec one if shoot docu?

3 Likes

Two of my favorite jazz artists, Herbie and Miles. Their “music” seems like cacophony to most.

2 Likes

That looks like a really heavy and uncomfortable hat that would probably fall off it it wasn’t glued to his scalp.

Good laser etching I’d estimate this to be about 18-19 million years old probably east bank of the Nile river, the Olympic used to sail that route for the spice trade.