WHAT'S UP DOWN IN PERU (PART ONE)? WELL, TRY NAZI COCAINE...

Originally published at: WHAT'S UP DOWN IN PERU (PART ONE)? WELL, TRY NAZI COCAINE...

I suppose there is some sort of deep dramatic irony that today is Memorial day in the USA, and that I should be writing a blog about a very strange story coming out of Peru last week. Memorial day, for those outside the USSA, is the day traditionally set aside for people to honor the…

8 Likes

9 Likes

Looks to me that Gen. Milley had intervened again with "you are not getting in " and looks like USA borders now extend way pass Central America and are set on Peruvian sea borderlines.
If the drugs were meant for Brussels this may signify, that a lot of EU Parliament members were to be bribed to do the legislative favor for somebody or someone. My money is EU Central Bank.
That’s my part of HOS.

3 Likes

Hey joseph,

You taught me well almost a couple of decades ago. Now everything you taught is coming to fruition. Hope to see you soon in Jenks. Check this out. What’s happening with the lidar ?? https://www.monkeywerxus.com/ There has been lots of mapping going on.

3 Likes

Hello barcley!

welcome here. later i try not to be envious that here is someone who was taught by Doc in person.
and those came into fruition! never a teacher may hear sweeter words from a former pupil. blessed are both of you!
happy being!

2 Likes

Part one is excellent. I am on the edge of my seat waiting for part two!
Meanwhile I am going to finish the yard work.

2 Likes