While Many Americans Are Busy Watching Russia/Ukraine & Cheering Revocation of Mask Mandates, etc

Supply chains shrinking (worldwide), food prices soaring & becoming less & less available (worldwide) due to US & other govts. interference with farmers, US military now in a number of hospitals in Blue States to “assist with medical personnel shortages” (& you know FEMA will become involved eventually), inflation rising steadily, The Fed to raise interest rates, energy & petrol prices steadily rising, home prices moving higher, stocks falling, people still losing jobs (regardless of what you hear/read). Lots more to list, but sure you already know.

They ease up on the jab & mask mandates to make the population relax, not hoard, nor prepare further and use up what stored supplies they have, etc., except in Australia/NZ, where they’re still pounding the daylights out of The People (interesting). This is done while our so-called representatives in all branches formulate & move whatever is needed into place for the next round, which, if not mandates brought into full reality, it certainly will be economic in scope. (They’re going to get that “vaxx” into the vast majority of people, no matter what; from jab to needle-less, for those afraid of needles [lots of people]). This is standard, simple Military Tactics 101.

It’s a distinct possibility that Biden Admin. will claim the petrol, food, etc. is needed for fight for “Ukrainian freedom”, in which the vast majority of Americans do not want our troops sent.

How will we be “convinced” this time around? Remember The Lusitania! (& 911)

You make valid points, and I don’t disagree.
I have to wonder if it’s possible that the Russia/Ukraine situation is part of a broader, more long-term operation, and possibly running cover for the more local / personal economic and supply issues? (because the MSM is reluctant to address that narrative.)
If a bigger global conflict is building, it certainly would be to the adversary’s advantage to attack and invade an already weakened, broke, hungry, (and confused), populace.

1 Like

@dixiejrt
Unfortunately, we will have to let this play out a bit more to find out what scenario is in play. I’m asking that people consider this set-up the opposite of what they’re being told by MSM & alt media as well. I don’t doubt that Putin is an integral part of NWO, regardless of what everyone says. While I think Putin is with oligarchy, as Trump with the mob, as Biden with Clintons/Obama & whomever runs them; everyone is battling for control. Putin wants Ukraine farmland and some, if not all right of way of Belt & Road through Europe & ME, if he can get it & he’ll push for it. I don’t think Putin will go for US; our military & NWO will take us, according to USMCA.

2 Likes

Can’t argue with any of that.
Time will tell.

2 Likes

My whole point is, please, don’t anyone think any of this is over & that people have “pushed them back”.

3 Likes

I totally agree.
I doubt they’ll win in the end, but it’s far from over, and it’s going to get far worse before it gets better.

3 Likes

The other factor of the U.S. entering WW1 was the intercepted telegram from Germany about asking Mexico to invade the souther U.S. since England controlled the Atlantic communication cables, could England have inserted the German telegram that was intercepted?

1 Like