While most of the world is distracted, I see the symbolism that is always present and you and I will decode it

This is the Vajra (Dorje).

This device goes back to over 30,000 years from the Vedic and Sumerian cultures.

Model of a “free energy” lightening device from the gods

So how can one who has eyes to see and ears to hear understand the Green Language symbolism used here.

Please take a seat.

The “threat” on the table is not the “weapons” but the technology of “free energy” disclosed.

It is a reminder to those who know, what will come, if…

2 Likes

I think even the greeks had vajras. Hindu gods also had a trident which Poseidon has. And perhaps Zeus had a “lightning bolt” that was indeed that kind of device.

…and he showed this to everyone because…

2 Likes

…seems like an offer or a threat. The brain implant part makes it seem more like the latter.

1 Like

If only he’d release an aftershave called “Elon’s Musk”…

4 Likes

Yeah and disperse in the HVAC system in all corporate offices.

2 Likes

“I have a foreboding of an America in my children’s or grandchildren’s time — when the United States is a service and information economy; when nearly all the manufacturing industries have slipped away to other countries; when awesome technological powers are in the hands of a very few, and no one representing the public interest can even grasp the issues; when the people have lost the ability to set their own agendas or knowledgeably question those in authority; when, clutching our crystals and nervously consulting our horoscopes, our critical faculties in decline, unable to distinguish between what feels good and what’s true, we slide, almost without noticing, back into superstition and darkness…” - Carl Sagan from The Demon Haunted World

6 Likes

@Scarmoge
Granted, I know next to nothing about viable economies, but I don’t believe service & information economy will amount to something in expression. The powers to be are so insatiable in their hunger on anything and begrudge us anything, even te basics. The current crop of miscreants are so vampiric that all they leave behind is death. Current peoples will never get to a child let alone grandchild!

Our young are being killed and or maimed thru needlecraft and or war and soon the elements. My hope is when all is said and done the few that are left can procreate anew.

3 Likes

That’s the business of Debbie Wasserman Schutz’s Prince Imran Awan (Pelosi : “Get Imran in here–no staff!”) In 2015-18 DC. But Matt Pottinger had this protocol down in 2003 Hong Kong with the first outbreak of the “natural outbreak” of H1 (?) flu…Plandemics 101
Makes you want to stay home.

1 Like