Who is Mr globalooney in your opinion?

Looks like the witch Clintonss is getting worried about her handlers getting exposed…
At the same time the Durham investigation is slowly creeping towards her.
But nothing is happening right?
Just smoke and mirrors??

SCANDINAVIA

GETS A MORE DANGEROUS RUSSIA MODE - HILLARY CLINTON (Direct)

2022-01-11 16:05

STOCKHOLM (Nyhetsbyrån Direkt) Scandinavian countries are waking up to a more dangerous situation when it comes to, among other things, Russia’s submarines and the country’s actions around the Arctic.

This was said by former US Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton at the Skagen Fonder’s New Year’s Conference 2022, where she spoke about, among other things, Russia’s latest demands against Ukraine and Europe.

Hillary Rodham Clinton hopes that negotiations and threats of severe sanctions will be enough to persuade Russia not to attack Ukraine more than it has already done in the form of the annexation of the Crimean peninsula in 2014.

Russian President Vladimir Putin believes that the fall of the Soviet Union was the greatest geopolitical disaster of the 20th century. Ukraine is the most urgent example of Russian action against neighboring countries, but not the only one, she reminded."

Yes most media is still totally corrupt.
But they are being forced now to release some things that would never leaked a few years ago.

Just up the road from Norway, whose cables have mysteriously been severed?

couldn’t miss it bro’

2 Likes

That video takes me back! LOL!

1 Like

and yemen has/had aquaducts dating back 10,000 years, at least, they say so. o’ flux me…
whole theran, minos-theme, middle-earthers (medi-terran), before, the collapse of the herculean gate, were flourishing. many evidence, whole cities underwater but somehow no inclination to share

1 Like

Roosevelt. Kerry and Ivy league universities benefited from opium according to professor Jaewoo Choo.

1 Like

To be clear, above mentioned entities were not active in the opium war itself but it is inferred that they profited from the resulting wealth.

1 Like

This is by far the best answer to the OP’s question I’ve ever seen, names names, with evidence, even photos. if you have not yet seen this, take the time to watch it now - you can also use this to s
hare with low information people, its not bombastic or tabloid. Very good presentation.

Here is a articlce about Swedens role in North Korea!!

We are of course thinking of ABB and Donald Rumsfield :wink:
US Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld sat on the board of ABB when it won the $ 200 million reactor agreement with North Korea, reports the British newspaper The Guardian.
Below the line
TT
Published 2003-05-09
Rumsfeld joins ABB’s North Korea deal
The reactor agreement was part of former President Bill Clinton’s attempt to get North Korea positively engaged with the West. The idea was to reduce tensions on the Korean Peninsula by offering oil and light water reactors in exchange for nuclear weapons inspectors gaining access to the country.

In 1999, the then ABB chief, the Swede Göran Lindahl, visited North Korea to announce the company’s broad and long-term agreement with the Communist regime. ABB opened an office in the capital Pyongyang and the reactor agreement was signed in 2000.
According to The Guardian, Rumsfeld’s office announces that he does not remember that the matter was brought before the board at any time. However, a spokesman for ABB told the newspaper that “the board members were informed about the project whose purpose was to supply systems and equipment for light water reactors”.
Shortly after Rumsfeld became Secretary of Defense, President George W Bush put an end to Clinton’s North Korea ambitions and announced that he did not trust the country. In the autumn, North Korea dropped out of the Non-Proliferation Treaty on nuclear weapons and said that inspectors were no longer welcome - something that led to a crisis between the United States and North Korea.

Rumsfeld has agreed with George Bush’s rhetoric. The Defense Minister has called North Korea a terrorist regime on the verge of collapse and which is on its way to becoming a proliferator of nuclear weapons. When Baghdad fell in April, Rumsfeld said Pyongyang should learn its lesson.
Protective power is the state that protects the interests of another country in a third country, when these countries themselves lack diplomatic relations.
Sweden is a protective force for a number of western countries in North Korea, including the other Nordic countries, the Baltic states, as well as the United States and Canada through the Swedish embassy in Pyongyang. Since the summer of 2012, the Swedish embassy in Iran’s capital Tehran has also been a protective force for Great Britain. This was when the British embassy was previously stormed as a result of increased sanctions against Iran due to the country’s nuclear issue - to which ABB also supplied equipment …
At the same time, Oman was elected to represent Iranian interests in Britain.
Sweden has also on previous occasions been a protective force for Great Britain in Iran. Both in 1980 (in connection with the Islamic Revolution) and for a short time in 1988 (the Salman Rushdie affair)

1 Like

This was actually news to me!
RAND corp?? Sounds familiar??

3 Likes

@Soupcommie
Thanks Soup. I’m learning a lot about this overlooked connection & appreciate the info.

I’m not sure but I saw on a Christian rapture channel quoting Prince Charles as saying that climate change must be addressed with military measures; our leader has trillions at his disposal. I’m quoting what I remember, but that’s the gist of it? Whose the leader, and curiously why did he referr to one singularly? I never cared to research the article the guy was referring to, but again it came directly from WEF. We are legion and we are many should be the WEFs mantra. Satan never seems to be low on demon seed stock.

2 Likes

That’s concerning. They are actually referring to a singular head entity. I’ve never heard of them doing that before.

2 Likes

Definitely is, it was on Barry Scarborough YT channel. I watch his channel its a Christian Rapture channel, but I’d argue its good for anyone who wants to see what’s not being covered by current culture war media or MSM. He directly quoted WEF article, I got to go back and watch which one it was, but I’ll do it and check back later, just in case it’s conspiracy fodder.

1 Like

I was wrong, I guess Prince Charles first tweeted it but it was direct audio from the cop26 conference where he gave a speech. Its on Barry Scarborough YT channel dec 11 upload around the 38 mark. Now I’m sure audio can be faked, but I’ve been a long time subscriber and the guys very tedious about his research. I’m not the type to follow long climate change summits but he is. You might argue he’s taking it out of context, but the language Prince Charles uses is strange indeed. I hate to plug in YT channels on non affiliated communities, but this is the only place I found someone quoting Prince Charles directly saying something this curious and somehow it’s gone unaware on alternative channels. I’m curious if Farrell and Fitts active followers heard about this or its a big nothing burger by a random YT channel that took Prince Charles out of context, but I find the audio pretty direct myself

1 Like

doc and katherine spoke about it. ‘his disposal’ is telling volumes. think, who could that be?

1 Like

listen to doc’s and katherine’ dialogue on ‘who is mister globalooney?’. they caught this…

1 Like

I’m definitely going to have to check that out. I mean it does and is very creepy AC like. I’m glad I posted this, cuz I was sure they would have caught this. I know the original channel follows them, wow… when you just want alternative researchers to be so wrong cuz the truth is far more terrifying than the fiction, but that pit in your stomach says they’re right. I just can’t believe that Mr. Globalogney would be so glib about divulging his plans, whatever that spectra is, unless he plans to pull off a very convincing operation. I know people talk about the iron mountain, and Wernher who said in the end, the alien op would be faked. But that happened in what, the 70s? To say science hasn’t advanced dimensionally would be hubris. These things might be very real. It’s one thing to see a psyop on TV with the twin towers and covid, but imagine going outside and possibly seeing ships and beings outside your door. The devils the author of confusion and his covid antichrist model might be failing on purpose, just like in the end he exchanged Hitler for a better opportunity. It’s one thing to say, oh CNN lies, but a whole nother when you can’t trust your own eyes. It can only take spiritual eyes at that point and will collective humanity rise to the occasion when we’ve already as a whole fell so easily into Fauci type lionshare of the covid. I know humans across the globe are having similar psychic dreams and perhaps ancient access memories. I think the grand reveal will be counterfeit eternity. The fear of death via American wealth and dominance has made, as awful as our governments been, wealthy even very poor nations. It’s to the point the paranormal programs aren’t arising out of genuine spiritual concern like yesterday years, but out of fear and curiosity. It’s the hand inside the glove, American deepstate has spread tremendous death and at the same time, tremendous material wealth to the point people alive today are stuck in fear and trepidation of death when our great grandparents quickly mourned their relatives, taking great care with the bodies in reverence, and relying on spiritual divine access to fill the void when micro wars, pestilence and plague was both common and not possessed by centralized media. To me, the emperor no clothes Biden is direct and assertive because that harvest and season is about to end. The stage is definitely being set for the AntiChrist storm or the great delusion as the Koran terms it. If Americans cling to their fear of death and endless consumerism, right or left, we will be at a disadvantage. Right or Left this thing don’t give a noodles, it’s a devil with a gaping maw endlessly devouring.

oh boy. happened to see those enormous ships in the last 10 years several times. far and close. i clearly remember them. creating havoc around but strangely noone was ever hurt!
but i remember riding dragons, fighting demons and avoiding witches as well. so probably i read too many books and saw too many movies.
the delusion is here. syntethic immortality, raping nature to produce monstrosities, hybridizing people with dna-jabs. get ready to be patented, as you are. tagged, bought and sold.
and surely they have the tech whatever you can imagine and the opposite as well…

Well they might. Tech is getting far more easier to create delusion via nanobots and msm. My problem with the aliens are fake narrative is that Doc said the UFOs are operating within the physics of our own solar system. I mean how do you at that point differentiate what’s manipulated reality or what they’re manipulating. I remember being apart of a Calvinist Christian community when I was young, and I’ll never forget the author saying, “All popular notions are false.” I guess in that case take the suggestion Doc said on Dark Journalist, if they say they’re hear to help, they’re probably not, and if they say their here to kill us. They probably aren’t. Is the UFO shock and awe campaign like trading digital currencies that make transactions more complicated in once was not, fiat bad, I know, but exchanging DCs a headache and a half if you ask me. So is the aliens like Crowley said just another modernist term for something that’s always been there. And if these things do suddenly appear in our yard, then why the heck were the satanists better at manifesting them than the Judeo Christian human majority, CERN or no? Perhaps that’s why Ferrell suggested Mr Globologna was so intent on changing the liturgy. But what I don’t understand is why these same dark mages would risk this type of summoning knowing full well you can’t put the genie back in that bottle. Elon Musk can be quoted directly as saying that. If you already own the world, I guess your mind runs rampant with what else you can do. I think on the Arthur Edward Waite Tarot Deck, there’s that World card where it describes Alexandar The Great as feeling empty after reaping the fruit of his labor. Lord help us, I’m just happy to see my family after an eight hour work day and soak my feet in Epsom salt. Why the heck would people like that want to Summon The Demon as Musk said on Rogan?