Who is Mr globalooney in your opinion?

They def know the stuff im sharing…
I suspect there is a unspoken agreement to not disclose things to fast.

Most countries need to first deal with their own corruption before they start targeting the upper echelon of control.

The non corrupt parts of intelligence and military are well aware of who is in charge.
However speaking about it openly will most likely get them killed.

Just like DJ says these secret societies are secret for a reason.
They cant openly put on a white hat and start pointing openly at the top.
They have learned from JFK and others, that these things have to take time.

Right now we are in a situation where the deepstate is forced to do things openly.
The worse it looks the better it is to make progress.

Now i suspect H Clinton will somehow get into the White House, and i hope she does actually…

If you thought biden made things obvious then just wait for THE next act lol.

@Vincek33
Yeah I saw this from a guy who wrote about it on the page abovetopsecret.

I posted the Prince PARASITE Charles Speech at the COP26 Psychopaths event.

WATCH: Britain’s Prince Charles gives statement at COP26 climate summit in Glasgow - YouTube

At 2min & 49 seconds you can see/hear yourself that Parasite Charles says:

"Here we need a vast military style campaign to marsh the strength of the global private sector, with trillions at HIS disposal far beyond global GDP …
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
And the guy on abovetopsecret was the very first who noticed this & wrote that it is never ever a “mistake” that Prince Parasite Charles say ------> HIS

They person said that this happened timely around the time they put on this sicko UN “guardian” creature —> resembles the beast from the books of Daniel & Revelation.

UN Sculpture Looks a Lot Like the End Times Beast Referred to in Daniel 7 and Revelation 13 - YouTube

& now they already announced a kind of Antichrist figure for the first time in the public.
:thinking:

1 Like

Beleive me when i say they really dont want to make this open!

There is a theory claiming they need to disclose things they do because then they wont get any bad karma for their actions.
I think that is major silliness and just a psyop to create fear in the truth movement.

I dont think they have any faith in anything except their own ego.
Even the whole satanic panic is mostly smoke and mirrors.
Sure we have mid level scum like Hollywood celebs and politicians that are stuck in blackmail etc.

So im sure alot of those creeps beleive in eating babies and doing blood magic bs.
But the top echelons know its just symbolism that means whatever.

The masses are kept docile with christianity that preaches a sheep mentality (god represents the Elite that is holy and cant be questioned etc)

Then the predator class is brainwashed into satanism (i am god and i do as i wilt)

But both of these extremes are still man made stories that are just tools to control the mind of slaves etc.

With that said there is alot of good information in most religions that can be used for good.
(Even most satanism is quite neutral of you actually read the teachings)
It basicly says do whatever you want, but accept the consequences of your actions)

So a person who has solid morals could be a satanist and never harm a fly.
Because they dont want the reactions of their acts etc.

I think Mark Passio might have a different conclusion on this, Soupcommie.

NOBODY KNOWS if there’s one person, or a group of people actually pulling the strings. You’ve picked an area to watch (Wallenbergs) & others pick an area to watch & we might see it in totality, eventually.

If it’s lack of disruption & true deception they’re going for, they certainly wouldn’t put HRC in office, as they’d have immediate revolution on their hands; unless that’s what they want.

My pick to watch is Joe Manchin. He’s as close to perfect to bring in the middle on both sides & he’s a Democrat, which would not violate Party lines. I can’t see a non-Dem replacing Biden, IF he is to be replaced at all.

1 Like

@Soupcommie

This is not true!

They are clearly NOT HIDING anymore! Maybe they were doing this 15.20 or 30 years ago.
But in the last few years THEY do not hide it anymore. And I am not talking of the stupid Pedowood Honks & Clowns!

I am tallking of High-level Politicians & Centralbankers & other High level bureaucrats.

How often did in the last years the US “presidents” Obama & Goerge W. Bush made in exactly calculated places the devil horns?
Many many times, if you did not notice it. And not this were not (I love hand signs), This were clearly Devil Horns.

Your argumentation remembers me of people discrediting & mocking people who were in the 1970’s & 1980’s talking about the satanists & the military based involved in satansim & many satanic ults using many of the worst psychopath serial killers as hitmen for their satanic cults, The process church, CIA & other Charles manson, son of sam Butchery …

And people were telling “Well this is nothing else than satanic panic…”

And NOW in 2022 WE KNOW THAT ALL that happened in the 1970’/1980’s was only the peak of a HUGE EVIL (satanc motivated) iceberg.

And now coming back to this Parasite charles, Nazi Schwab, the lagarde & EU witches & all the other Rothschild/ CIA Psychopaths

WE SURELY DO NOT KNOW, if there is an AC coming, or 2-3 of them.

But we surely Know that this circle of very disturbing & mentally ill Elite & blood/genetics ancestry fanatics are NOT HIDING THEIR PLANS & Have already told what they want to do till at the latest 2030.

Apart from it what you told about the satanic lecture & teachings, that “they” are actually harmless is also NOT TRUE!

“They” are in reality pretty Dangerous. And when you read them too often & start to occupy yurself with this stuff too long, then you are doing harm to yourself.

Nietzsche said few true things & axioms! And one is this:

if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you .

2 Likes

@ZarosTheForgotten
Absolutely! Much better said than I could do & I lived thru those times. Thank you very much!!!

2 Likes

Very welcome my friend :pray:

1 Like

@ZarosTheForgotten
I don’t want to discourage Soup from investigating possibilities, but some of the statements show a lack of experience, for whatever reason(s).

1 Like

I mean this is already very very dangerous what you wrote!

Because this tells that you can Do whatever you want & also to do anything in your possiblity to cheat, LIE, do any cover up possible (which means also murdering a witness, blackmail, aggressively blame others, …)
to stop anyone finding out what you did.

Do you notice that wre are somehow talking about some sicko souls “neutral actions” like anthony Fauci, jeffrey epstein, alan dershowitz, the Clintons, The Bush Mafia Family, CIA, FBI, …

So this “neutral” Do what you will & “only” accept the consequences of your actions,

-----> includes all the sinister & disturbing “defense actions” (I already counted above).

So when you have an AXIOM: (as the “actually” quite neutral satanists say)

“Do whatever you want & accept the consequences of your actions” shall be the only rule

is actually a very very sick & degenerated “rule”

2 Likes

i’ve heard of 1+1 axi(om)s.
1.love of god (vertical axis - x)
2.love of thy neighbour as thy self (horizontal axes - y/z - as whirling diagonals in me-you double-helix vortices)
tree of life and swastika-timespace actualizing (the holy ghost dynamic) . the most simple spiritual practice. 2 in 1, which is three (x,y,z axis ‘the way, and the truth and the life’). the way which leads up through us.

3 Likes

Yucky. Lends more validation to Docs theory theyre re-engineering the fall… I was much more happy with the gates get quick rich scheme myself, and now it’s going full antichrist mode literally… oh yuck.

3 Likes

I def dont condone any of their actions with what im saying…
If they use the lense of satanism to not feel guilty then its on them…

My point was that its basicly all in your mind, what you believe will change your reality so you can cope with reality.

Basicly we have been programmed with the christian dogma of satan vs god.
And this has created a game where alot of people can do bad things in the name of god to fight the evil satanists.

Most people need to beleive they are the good guys.
If you really make someone beleive what they are doing is for the greater good, then you can make them do some nasty noodles.

What i mean is that if you are a person who can see beyond the dogma then you can ascend above these tricks.
Cause if whatever these so called Devil worshippers beleive is real.
Then what does that say about our reality?

My point is not to defend the actions of these people…
My point is that all organised religion leads to power structures…
And we all know power corrupts.

Is the actions of christians less evil because they claim to beleive or act in the name of god?

We have 2000 years now of constant genocides in the name of spreading the word of god.
The hypocricy is sickening to say at least.

Just the notion of do what we say or go to hell forever is quite telling.
Basicly live a life of servitude and dont question the agenda and you might end up in heaven of you are good enough.

We can only speculate in peoples true intentions no matter what “team” they claim loyality to.
I mean how children are getting raped by priests of various god loving sects?

I feel its a copout by Christians blaming everything on some occult secret orders.

But most Christians i know are just busy talking noodles about muslims and other religions while ignoring the noodles is being done by their own.
It justs ends up in a never ending game of whataboutism.

With that said i dont judge anyone on whatever faith/politcal view they have.
We should all learn from each other if we want to get anywhere.

Also most of the nasty noodles satanists are blamed for is stuff straight from the torah.
Most people dont blame all the jews for noodles that a small minority of their group may or may not be up to.

All of this is of course just my opinion, im just saying all groups need to clean up their own mess before pointing fingers on the others…

if u put so much noodles on the table, aren’t u afraid of invading hordes of yellow soup-commies who will eat all your shyte-noodles soup up with chopsticks? :thinking:
just trollin’, and it feels so good… :rofl:
btw
the actions condemn themselves, since r under the law of one. theres is no need for further elaboration.
power structures r not bad things, think of your body, mate - albeit natural and practical knowledge of the inner dynamism of complex living organisms. given circumstances u use as u r able to.
the ‘organised religions’ i understand, and one thing is for sure: they exchanged theocracy with democracy. what could i say? u wrote:
“We have 2000 years now of constant genocides in the name of spreading the word of god.
The hypocricy is sickening to say at least.”
and to put into context
Matthew 10:34 “Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.”
He said. furthermore truth is power. truth cleanses, burns, heals, but do not corrupts. thats why the ordinary little devils cant approach the saints. purity burns darkness, shame, ignorance away.
and its not my opinion. it is a fact. :blush:

1 Like

Power supports life-it uplifts, dignifies, and sustains. It gives us energy and vitality. It is whole and complete, requiring nothing from outside. Power is associated with compassion, love, and unity. Power promotes creativity, healing, and positive feelings. Power allows us to create positive change to express our collective divinity more fully.
In the absence of power, change must be effected through force.

Whereas power stands on its own, without the need to move against anything at all, force always moves against something. Force is fragmented and therefore has to be fed energy constantly. Force consumes whereas power creates. While force requires sustained input, power acts without effort. Power effects change through its own field of influence, without the need to expend energy.

Force is used by those who lack power which results in a win loose polarization. Easily setting up the way to manipulate others.

1. Ryan Matters, “When Force Meets Power”
    Page 50 New Dawn no. 190 Jan-Feb 2022
3 Likes

there are dark powers nonetheless.

1 Like

If you believe in them yes they are dark.

so u think that all this shyte around us is about if i believe it or not? it just happened to be so?!
don’t come with this new age sauce bill, please. don’t have to believe a vax mandate or a bullet into ur head. its called motivation behind the act.
u don’t have to believe in the weather if its good or bad. thats something else. although there is a siculian saying: “there is no bad weather, just a man of shyte”, which somewhat resonates with a cockney soul i believe. but when a tornado-/nuclear/drone/dew-/cyber-attack comes around ur place out of open innocence, one does not believe in the intent (which is the direction of the applied power), but sees it clearly. since they clearly seem to use these weapons, don’t u think bill?

2 Likes

I really appreciate the responses, i dont claim to have any ansvers to THE mess we live in.

And i def aint putting down the religion of christianity per se.
It obviusly works very well to create stable societies in many cases.

Im just tired of people telling other people to beleive in anything because of god, science or whatever is the gospel ATM.

Power is def a paradox, we all crave it in some degree.
Power to create or destroy a narrative is a must to change or uphold a certain way of life.

It just seems to be hard if not impossible to hold a certain degree of power without getting corrupted by it.

My personal observations tell me that people who lack power over their emotions usually go for power over others.

1 Like