Who would have thought

6 Likes

poor sobs. awakening is coming to the normies. gonna break hell loose. buckle up people, the amount of grief will be much greater than of the II WW. console, help and pray.

4 Likes

I never cease do amaze myself with the lack of humanity from our slave masters. How can this woman cooperate with such a monstrosity, that would kill thousands in her entire country?

To know that the new leader of Brazil, Luis Inacio Lula da Silva, is a WEF for 20 years is the telltale sign that Brazil is next in the line of mass extermination, the next pandemic will start here, write what iĀ“m saying.

Can you provide a link to this article brother @ExtremePilgrim ?

1 Like

4 Likes

we can only surmiseā€¦I suspect another ā€˜factorā€™.

2 Likes

Who would have thought more people would die during a pandemic?

1 Like

i still do not believe that you have honest intentions. nothing personal, just it seems, that it is due to your personal factual and gradual misunderstandings of yourself. it is a critical and professional assessment of your comments.

ā€œas far as Iā€™m aware.ā€

stop lying to yourself and to others. itā€™s worth it.
in other words: i invite you to reality. harsh thing for sure, but maybe youā€™ll be able to pull out your head out of your @ss.

all very best!

p.s.: from trolls become the best of our ogres

4 Likes

thank you so much brother!

1 Like

Why are you saying this to him? He only posted a image of some news.
What do you have against him?

1 Like

I think he was talking to the mean looking snow cat, not the owl.

2 Likes

He was talking to ou812ā€¦Who is quite likely a former CNN news anchor or Pfizer employeeā€¦ :laughing:

3 Likes

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! :laughing: :heart_eyes:

So NZ had 10% more deaths(than expected) and Australia had 12%. They say this is down to covid, and I accept(ed) that on face value, because it correlates with news articles published throughout 2022, and with anecdotal evidence from two of my relatives who work at a local hospital.

According to the SBS article, half the excess Australian deaths were directly due to covid. A further %15 were people who had covid, but technically died from some other, pre existing health condition.

This is part Iā€™m having trouble with: Around one third of these unexpected deaths had no COVID-19 recorded on the death certificate.

So while Iā€™m still n a very different place to most of you guys when it comes to how we view this subject*, Iā€™m not prepared to just give government or pharma companies or media a free pass.

A third is a heck of a lot to be unaccounted for in this context, and that number needs to be reconciled; particularly if a similar hole is showing up in other nations death statistics.

EDIT: *Iā€™m not not a CNN anchor, but I am vaccinated, as is virtually everyone I know, as Iā€™ve disclosed on this forum previously

2 Likes

You are new to the site. Watch, discern, and learn.

4 Likes

2 Likes

I have to agree with Kalamonaā€¦A Vaccinated, MSM believing ā€œScepticā€ is a fictional speciesā€¦

5 Likes

I was a paying, vidchat participating member from 2011 to about 2019(memory hazy on the last date, but some time into Trumpā€™s Presidency),. Then I stopped paying because it wasnā€™t about cool, old, weird stuff anymore, but all about unpleasant, American political rubbish and COVIDā€¦

This community used to welcome all types. Now, it seems like youā€™re only wanted here if you regurgitate all the ā€œcorrectā€ opinions.

Yes, I read the mainstream media, and I read the alternate media, and then I make up my own mind. I have not succumbed to this disease where I only get my news from sources that tell me what I want to here.

EDIT: Iā€™m getting kinda sick of having to re-write this rant every time some Muppet decides they donā€™t like my very occasional contribution to the forum.

4 Likes

Your occasional contributions are quite clearly ā€œAnti -Muppetā€, and the thing about the ā€œCool, old weird stuffā€ is that it has an Intrinsic bearing on contemporary events, both politically and culturallyā€¦ Eventually, there is no middle way or palatable compromiseā€¦

2 Likes

You donĀ“t have to proof your integrity to anyone brother. Every individual who has some degree of differentiation from those of the environment he frequents will always feel the peer pressure of the group to conform, either with the main stream, or the underground, in the end, both currents are subject to the law of mass formation and homogeneization of visions, toughts and feelings.

DonĀ“t let those who canĀ“t see your value affect your emotion, and in the case that you affirm ā€œi donĀ“t let themā€, this would be a contradicition, because only an affected heart makes the effort to make a rant when anyone says something about him.

Extract the best that you can from the community, knowing that for some you will always be a stranger, and feel great to be that strange element, in the end, you could be the factor that makes possible the survival of the species by the action of natural selection culling those whithout your mutation.

3 Likes

You didnā€™t respond top the article I posted, or the point I made about the topic, which was the actual death rate vs expected death rates for 2022.

You called me out because I had the temerity to say I sometimes believe the mainstream media.

So here is the question.

Do you believe the mainstream media NOW that they are saying COVID might well have come from a lab leak, from so called ā€œgain of functionā€ research?

Because Iā€™ve al;ways kept an open mind, and I refuse to apologize or pretend Iā€™m someone else.

2 Likes