Why all the bowing? Is Xi actually a Li (Triad alert…aka Trilateral alert)

iu

Though much shade has been thrown at Springmeier…I tend to think they’re on to something when TPTB seem so eager to discredit and silence an individual…but as his tome Bloodlines of the Illuminati points out…all the nation states are actually run by a network of select generationally old inbred powerful families and that presidents and ministers are mere clerks and custodians for…the members of these families are the ones that sit at the high table to put it in John Wick terms…or the houses that fight for position to place it in the Dunes universe…China is run by the Li family as Springmeier points out and as evidenced by the pic showing ol’ Trilateral Commission kingpin himself David Rockefeller meeting with the Li family head…if true…could Xi be a Li explaining all the bowing…and are all the skirmishes between these nations/families part theatre/part turf wars that are ultimately answerable to a higher table that oversees and maintains the global matrix of deception like some ultimate mafia council…placing it within a biblical framework as one might be tempted to do these families are called the Kings of the earth and it mentions there are 10 of them and in the last days a supreme king will arise and eliminate 3 of the 10 and keep 7 as he himself becomes the 8th in a terrifying final global empire as the world has never known…could this be what we’re seeing unfolding before our eyes…of course I readily understand that not all hold to a biblical worldview and that not all Christian’s hold such a view from scripture…

Then he said to me, “This fourth beast is the fourth world power that will rule the earth. It will be different from all the others. It will devour the whole world, trampling and crushing everything in its path. Its ten horns are ten kings who will rule that empire. Then another king will arise, different from the other ten, who will subdue three of them. He will defy the Most High and oppress the holy people of the Most High. He will try to change their sacred festivals and laws, and they will be placed under his control for a time, times, and half a time. Daniel 7:23-25

Keanu Reeves Lionsgate GIF by John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum

Timothee Chalamet Dune GIF by TIFF

2 Likes

Predictive programming :thinking:

iu

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/li.htm

If you like rabbit holes…

1 Like

The powers behind the throne survive the assassination of Kings and leaders, which allows them go to select the next ones. Eugenics and secrecy are companions from long long ago….

2 Likes

Bingo…that’s the one :+1:

I have to say that this website, Bibliotecaplyades.net, has much info I don’t agree with so use at your own discretion. I am not a big fan of Benjamin Fulford, for example.

I was taught in Karate class as a child to bow looking down to a superior such as the teacher. Sensei means teacher. Their bow can just be a slight glance down. When bowing to your equal as a show of respect, you lock your eyes on his/hers. But all this does no compare to Biden grovelling before the former President of Israel, Rivlin.

1 Like