Why There Is No Morality Without God

1 Like

Which “God” are we talking about??? The impositions of “rules” upon us doesn’t seem to work, does it?! Simply adhering to a certain Belief System just results in a myriad of Belief Systems. One can take one’s pick as to which one to follow! The old Divide & Conquer which our Controllers have used for eons!!

1 Like

We were created somehow. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

That’s where the Cuneiform Tablets come in & are very interesting!! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Without a transcendent grounds to justify morality, there is no reason to believe that morality is anything less than arbitrary. It’s a matter of epistemology and justification.

2 Likes

Thank you for your input.

Lecture by Tom Horn co author of Petrus Romanus…

1 Like

Good post thank you. Unlike the current crop of upper class intellectuals, those in the 18th century were educated with an understanding of classical mythology and the Latin and Greek languages. By limiting the learning of these subjects in today’s universities and schools, the signs and symbols are restricted to those who do study them, thus creating an elite class who can use and manipulate the symbols. Preaching a worldview of materialism helps to preserve the knowledge our ancients passed down to a selected few.

1 Like

What? …False dilema in form of question.Morality has nothing to do with “God” whatsoever, or in anyway at all.From the stand point of mine observations anyway trough my life here, wich is somewhere else and here in the same time,i think.

1 Like