World Health Organization Pandemic Treaty: Information, Pushback, Updates

thebeaver- Otherwise known as EBMason from the past. 1+1 inevitably = 2.

1 Like

The WHO is, simply put, a collection of terrorist cells, which is why they set up a former african murdering terrorist to be in charge of it.

3 Likes

U.S. pandemic negotiator, Ambassador Pamela Hamamoto, said this week that the United States is committed to forming the pandemic accord as part of a “major component of the global health architecture for generations to come.”

Again, god–playing utopia-crats robbing our kids of their actual freedoms to live:

For the record, since my posts were removed, it was never my intention to ‘hide’ via a new screen name. My old laptop crashed and the new laptop would not populate user names or passwords, therefore, I quit messing with the old name and made a new, VERY OBVIOUS screen name.

Tah Dah!

P.S. I received PMs asking me if and/or why I changed my screen name to which I replied as I stated above, so, they knew… Wasn’t really a dox where I’m concerned but, the action is the same. If a poster doxes once, they will do it again. I’ve never seen an “only once” case.

Documenting “pandemic negotiator’s” official statement:

The new screen person seems much nicer than the other one.

Pushback skillbuilder = Make their Obvious Problematic

How do they reconcile our retaining sovereignty with concomitant obligations to provide resources and intelligence to WHO, while WHO has sole sovereignty to call a pandemic?

Translation for non-speakers of Utopianese: Their terms, their turf, and their timetable, in exchange for our money, our rights, and our security. All in the “sacred” names of Health and Charity Everywhere.

Ergo: Their Everywhere = Our Nowhere.

1 Like

Pushback skillbuilder: Write, Write, Write!

U.S. Citizens: Remember Plubius? Remember the Federalist Papers? Remember the Constitution?

To Congress: Get Out of WHO!

4 Likes

Jeffrey A. Tucker, Founder and President of the Brownstone Institute, pushes back against Sir Gates of Hell:

2 Likes

Histopathological reevaluation of serious adverse events and deaths following COVID-19 vaccination
Professor Arne Burkhardt
Pathologist
Reutlingen, Germany

3 Likes

8-8-23
In my email this morning:

1 Like

“Disease X” I wonder about that “X”.
Avian Flu was a top candidate for new diseases. This Spring and summer was very different than previous years for my returning birds. I usually have about 40 hummingbirds and this year only 3 showed up. And 8 - 10 Orioles came as usual but left after 3 weeks. They usually have around 10 babies, the parents bring them to the feeder for about 2 weeks and then migrate out. It takes about 4 months. The last day I saw an Oriole it was going crazy in the trumpet vine, like it was in a frenzy. Other species also are very diminished. The bird population doesn’t seem healthy.
Wasn’t the Avian Flu virus found in that bio lab in CA?

2 Likes

:arrow_up:
11-1-22:

3-2-23:

1 Like

The birds that frequent my feeders seem to be OK in SW PA.

2 Likes

Mine, too, in SW CA.

2 Likes

:arrow_up:

I caught this guy hanging out at my potting table. Geococcyx californianus

3 Likes

Wow I see nothing like that in SW PA.

BEEP BEEP :grin:

1 Like

With thanks to neru:

1 Like

Dr. David Bell discusses "rule by emergency:"