World Health Organization Pandemic Treaty: Information, Pushback, Updates

File: Backstories

In February, 2022, the World Health Organization signed a contract with T-Systems, a subsidiary of German company Deutsche Telekom AG, to build a global interoperable system of vaccination passports:

1 Like

This treaty would, basically, put Baal Gates & Co. in charge of public health policy worldwide. Let that sink in for a moment…

This is another move straight out of the globalist playbook. The globalists’ biggest obstacle is the power of nation-states to make their own rules via legislation. Thus, they’re always obsessed with the question of how to cut national legislators out of the process. It looks to me like they’ve got three main legal techniques of doing so:

1. International treaties, especially those that don’t require additional legislative approval
  2. Regulations, both national and local, that don’t need legislative approval (for example, using the U.S. executive branch, the European Commission, or local bureaucrats to dictate regulations)
  3. Corporate cartels that can impose their own rules on anybody who uses their products or services (the social media giants being a case in point)

How can people push back? In my opinion:

• We can avoid using products and services provided by corporate cartels as much as possible.
  • We can keep a close eye on local regulators and put major pressure on them when they get out of line – parents showing up at local school boards in the U.S. is a prime example.
  • We can pay attention to state/provincial/local politics and, if we’re going to spend time on politics, focus our time, attention, and voting there.

When it comes to international treaties and national regulations, I’m not sure what to suggest, other than preparing for local noncompliance, in cooperation with local government and local businesses wherever possible. Others probably have more ideas.

3 Likes

I for one will refuse to comply if it makes no sense and require a legislative body to validate otherwise.

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

President Biden will sign the United States into a “legally binding” accord with the WHO? Circumventing the U.S. Constitution, this accord would give the Geneva-based subsidiary of the United Nations the authority to dictate America’s policies during a pandemic:

1 Like

Biden Inc. stole the election. He was not “elected” and is NOT President.
No President can sign away the U.S. Constitution to an international body;
which for all intents and purposes, is under the private ownership of the latest large donor.
If it’s China, then the USSA is supposed to follow China policy?
Wonder how the AI algorithmic bots will narrate this in the USSA papers?
As the algorithms are now the reporters.
Or, for the humans speaking on videos, reading the teleprompters written by bots.

2 Likes

I rather doubt “his” authority will be recognized by us, the citizens, therefore it’s mute. Even the states are in the process of invalidating WHO and federal government mandates.

3 Likes

Treaties need 2/3 of the majority of the Senate AND Presidential approval.
Fortunately, Trump was elected, and is not in a position to approve;
even if a traitorous Senate passed an unconstitutional treaty.

2 Likes

Translated:
Better focus on the weak. And take them out.

1 Like

That’s funny, rule of law and constitution?

1 Like

I think you technically mean moot, but wish him mute. At any rate, there you go making sense again, Bill. That’s the Rational Actor Presupposition. I’ll put on the coffee. xo

1 Like

The U.S. Constitution is funny; in that it is really a tool off the oligarchy
minus
The Bill of After thoughts[Bill of Rights]

1 Like

Prithee, tell, Plubius! xo

No I meant mute as if arraigned one would stand mute.
The act of congress of March 3, 1825, 3 Story’s L. U. S. 2002, has since provided as follows; Sec. 14, That if any person, upon his or her arraignment upon any indictment before any court of the United States for any offence, not capital, shall stand mute, or will not answer or plead to such indictment, the court shall, notwithstanding, proceed to the trial of the person, so standing mute, or refusing to answer or pleas, as if he or she had pleaded not guilty; and upon a verdict being returned by the jury, may proceed to render judgment accordingly. A similar provision is to be found in the laws of Pennsylvania.

2 Likes

I stand corrected. Mute it is!

@DrAliciaHill Thank you for posting this so long ago.

This TREATY is due to be signed on Feb. 27th and it literally spells our doom; you have no idea…
Pres. Biden is following the exact same model as Pres. Trump did in his signing of USMCA. He and the others signed it first then, it was submitted for vote by both Houses. Since The U.S.A. is part of UN and WHO, She automatically becomes subject and Biden is confirming this by TREATY on Feb. 27.

If you don’t understand the difference between An Agreement and A TREATY, please look it up. Don’t wait to contact your Reps.; do everything you can! Why would you wait until enforced (whether Constitutional or not)?

PLEASE STOP IT NOW, by calling, emailing and handwriting a short letter (1 paragraph) to any Republican (or Dem) Senator that you have. I think House is lost already so, concentrating on Senators. Then, contact your Governors office and State Reps.

This is the reason for the distraction. This makes us slaves to a foreign power and our sickening federal authorities will back what UN/WHO instructs. Don’t think for one second U.S. military won’t be used because it will. As the saying goes, “Stalin, Hitler and every Roman Emperor”.

See below. The author of this article is correct!:

“Written under the banner of “the world together equitably,” the zero draft grants the WHO the power to declare and manage a global pandemic emergency. Once a health emergency is declared, all signatories, including the United States, would submit to the authority of the WHO regarding treatments, government regulations such as lockdowns and vaccine mandates, global supply chains, and monitoring and surveillance of populations.”

Call & email on TUESDAY (Monday holiday) & writing is most effective of all. if you need further assistance, contact JBS.org They still have the best materials around.

OMG, this is it, Folks. This is the line in the sand for all of us.

2 Likes
4 Likes

“They” will of course, disregard the U.S. Constitution.
But, the citizens do not have to obey unLAWful orders.
Not many want to be ruled by an inept and criminal international organization.
In fact, calling an organized anything is … s t r e t c h ing it.

1 Like

I say withdraw funding and get out. The only thing then is when the pyschoyahoo internationalists unleash another poison, we don’t have access to the antidote. Sad state of affairs when the people are the target of nefarious shenanigans.

4 Likes