World watches as trudeau threatens truckers – labels convoy as terrorist

4 Likes

Cardinal Viganò pens another letter. This time in support of Canadian truckers:

2 Likes

Lol lol watching the Canadian elite is repulsive. Wannabe Napoleon months behind the information curve, doubling down on totalitarianism, to protect his people from loud horns!! Lol lol lol while he does what? What limitations is he suffering under? I ask you how can Canadians vote for cream puff lying commies? Thank god in America we have enough sense to allow our powers that be install a character into the position we call presidroid, that no one could ever support or vote for in a million yesrs, old, senile, despicable, cia, criminal mobster, that covers the last few, in order to expose the truth which is we in America don’t really vote I’m suspecting this too is happening in Canada, but here our current despicable psycho, is so badly damaged he was once written off as a diminished clown by McLaughlin group, half of which was leftist, and they were the most embarrassed by his lies his deceit, exaggerations, and plagiarisms. Yet somebody elected him? Right lol lol noooooooo waaaaaay I guess I’ll be censored for having common sense Right!! See as a non voter who feels protected by my constitution am I not threatened by my own govt?

1 Like

Here’s something allegedly from a police officer in Calgary.

1 Like

Okay, starting to see a lot of this. I cannot confirm. Perhaps someone else is able to do so?

1 Like
1 Like

This is America! The DHS is now ready to disappear American citizens indefinitely for free speech! Reading the memo, there is no US and citizens should understand what this means and where this is going. Trump the chump may have been more alive than the current corpse, but barely, and both are detached in alarming ways that average Americans who work everyday are left completely befuddled. We can’t speak we can’t travel we can’t assemble we have no control over our kids the government will imprison us for exercising control, parental control, over our kids. !! Truckers livelihoods held in the hand of a fat odd Q Trudeau. A totally elitist with no clue no respect and soon no job. He is a cancer on the world! Canadians that support this idiot are the cause of the hate. You voted for Trudeau? I hope the truckers strike extends for months encompasses Washington DC and food in Trudeau kitchen vanishes …Biden still in his basement analyzing perfumed hair

1 Like