WORLD WILDERNESS/WILDLIFE FUND DECLARED ILLEGAL IN RUSSIA

Originally published at: WORLD WILDERNESS/WILDLIFE FUND DECLARED ILLEGAL IN RUSSIA

As you can tell, we are focused on what may (or may not be) happening in Russia right now, and every propaganda outlet from RT to Faux News and the BBC seems to be weighing in on it. I’ll do my best to try and stay abreast of developments and to keep people informed, but…

12 Likes

good find Joseph. and a proper speculation if anyone can tell.
take care and hello for Shiloh.

With degrees as a naturalist, environmental educator and landscape architect, the word “sustainable” absolutely sticks in my throat. While I understand and applaud responsible development, doing what you can to improve the resources while creating spaces for people, groups like the World Wildlife Fund, regional Land Conservancy groups, Audubon Society, yada yada yada have been corrupted by these eco-Nazi’s.

Russia has become the center of common sense and I simply regret that I am too old and too “dug in” to consider moving there.

8 Likes

you just have to stay your ground. that’s all and enough.
i am young, but been doing it for 25 years, and that is not that much.
here in the ‘over the fence communist’ places, these things only catch by money and with youth in the cities.
all the others - like us - work, and know our place.
‘legislation’ is another factor. they try to push. but we have a common soil and intent.
so all the strawberries, tomatoes, carrots, meat (means slaughtering animals) are in our hands.

1 Like

I guess collateralizing, all these asteroids circling the earth has met with opposition of somebody or someone up there. :grin:
They are scrambling for assets on earth, now that includes so called wildlife. TPTB are so transparent and so desperate, some how it warms my heart😁

1 Like

Regrettably, I feel the same way. I’m out of my element in modern “Amairikuh”. The whole country feels like Nuttyfornia now. I’m a stranger here, and like you, too old and too dug in to try to move now. But…I do not like this place, nor where it’s headed. My only difference with most people is I see where we are now as a direct consequence of the 1787 coup d’etat to lay a firm foundation for empire. And here we are.

6 Likes