Xi Jingping suffers stroke at BRICS meeting in New Delhi

5 Likes

Immediately I thought of a silent weapon.
So many suspects; if it were so.
Even the CCP itself.

May have been simply not enough sleep, or some such physical reason.
Either way; Xi’s “fainting” incident, weakens his personae.

2 Likes

… Hmmmm … now there are claims that nothing was ever wrong and that his trip went according to plan and he went back to China on schedule.

This just in … Generalissimo Francisco Franco is alive and well and is still the leader of Spain. Reports of his death in 1975 are totally “fake news”.

5 Likes

I saw something about a few leaders attending having food poisoning?

2 Likes

Down with Commies. Down with the CCP.
Free China.
Free Tibet.
Down with Commies. Down with Sell-outs.
Free the USA.

Husaren Husaren , Aux Armes

Anyroad, I am sure ol’ Xi was just under the weather from bad shrimp. Nothing to see here.
Bring out the doubles!

“They” usually say it’s because of dehydration :smirk:

1 Like

Too much MSG salty szichuan pork.

3 Likes