Yes, a list of names (collection of suggested by CAF and JF in 3rdQ Roundup) is important but first you have to know where THEY are

… idea for a short story, novella, novel, and or film treatment … a series of computer hacks occurs … no one has connected the dots quite yet … “Name”, a computer forensics analyst, is hearing rumors of the hacks and begins to notice a pattern. What he / she notices is that the hacks have all been committed on small construction firms who perform very specialized types of constructions … survival bunkers … enlists the help of a friend or friends … somehow ends up with a list of these “construction sites” … crosses paths with bad actors who are trying to get control of the bunkers … turns out the bunkers are a connected underground system (like the Nazi underground facilities) by high speed rail … final action ends up at China Lake or Area 51 or somewhere near Bluffdale, Utah (your choice) … see where this is going? … there … a freebee plot line, somebody please flesh this out, sell the film rights - don’t forget to retain revenue and merchandising shares - make GDS financially independent and enable GDS to establish a media empire. :slight_smile: basic plot outline shared here copyright of ScarmoCo. LLC. development permission granted but original idea rights retained

… it really might be nice to know the locations of these bunker constructions … for future reference

9 Likes

A/ Ron Hubbard?! Really!
B/ We know we are slaves, we never had freedom. No, that is illusion but if humanity doesn’t wake up that might become reality. Like CAF says, there are worse things then dying.

I had globetrot parents and I visited the underground bunkers of the Nazi’s in Jersey. I also had terrible nightmares of Hitler and the bunkers afterwards. I stil get the willies if I watch documenteries of Hitler and his cronies. How that bunch mesmerised multitudes is surreal, just as it is today although the means are more technological.

Hitler and cronies mesmerised multitudes thru themselves, a nobody like Fauci can only do it thru entrainment technology. I wonder if that is one of the upper-elite defence mechanisms. So if any rabble encounter them they percieve an angelic being insted something horible diabolical. I don’t think those fiends are building bunkers but always had underground conected structures to hide in.

2 Likes

One of CAF’s anecdotes refers to the suprising wealth gained by elevator manufactures who are listed on the open market. I should think any enterprising soul soul who looked into those companies and correlated them with associated building contractors, particularly concrete and technology installation companies, would have a list in pretty short order. You could further narrow down the location of the actual building sites by geolocation if you can get the registration numbers of the HGV used during particular timeframes.

New Zealand, for example, is a known location of lots of these bunkers. At the start of hte pandemic, it was widely reported that there were lots of private jets flying there, fuelling rumours that NZ was a hive location of the people who owned bunkers and that something was “going down”.

If it were me, I would use infra red and heat seeking devices to look for exhaust locations. If I were inclined, I would make a mission of filing these exhaust locations in and waiting the occupents out. It wouldn’t take a long time before the poisonous air forced issue.

4 Likes

Didn’t those elevators went up into space aswel?

Well, i don’t think so. Someone might have noticed them by now.

I consider that one of the many reasons for building these massive underground infrastructures could be due to impending solar activity that we are not aware of.

1 Like

Spoiler: this is probably NOT just a novel.

2 Likes
1 Like

They better have a better funded military…

Underground Bases and Tunnels
as well as Richard Sauder’s books
https://projectcamelot.org/underground_bases.html

3 Likes

I still wonder which “elite” because many may think they belong to that class and may end up in shock when the door closes on the wrong side they where imagining!