Your Government at Work, your FED printing press at work ... and you wonder why the Cosmos is acting as it is

" … awarded MVM, a private security contractor with ties to the CIA, NSA, FBI, and Homeland Security
… for the transportation services of unaccompanied minors across the United States."

Ask any of your so-called “representatives” about this at the next “town hall” … bet they '“don’t know anything about this but will certainly check into the situation” … “Next question”

… nothing to see here …move on …

3 Likes

Thanks for spotting this one!

Didn’t mean to occupy your post , but seemed like a good place to add this info here:

This has been going on for a ( way too) long time.

And “Star island”, with properties owned by people like Epstein and Diddy is located 50 m from the port of Miami, and with the tunnel system we know has been found under Diddy’s house in Miami, like in L.A, is not mysterious at all.

I don’t know if this site is trustworthy or not, but it goes hand in hand with the article I tried to relocate, which was on a possible strike from the workers at the dock in Miami.
They are talking about going on strike because they cannot bear working there anymore, with sounds from the containers including banging on the walls, screams and cries.
Just some 6 months ago, I remember there was a strike in one of the ports of the UK as well, working with containers.
But there’s also union leaders striking for more money than what would be normal. Like the NJ union leader, who has a huge mansion, some Bentley’s, guest houses and luxury all over the place.
Makes one sit up and take notice, no?
I bet he knows what’s going on, and how to get in on it.

Containers are also used to smuggle in weapons to the illegal immigrants.
In UK, like here, but I bet that goes for the US as well.

And we all remember the classic- Evergreen, Hillary R.Clinton’s codename.

Let’s hope the positive ones are right about this to stop and that all the commotion lately with the ports and containerships is signs that this is true.
Some say the Evergreen ship in the Suez canal also was linked to stopping child trafficking.

1 Like