A Hell Called Paul: The Hijacker of Christianity

Let me ask you, what did Jesus Christ say to his disciples, that he came to abolish the Torah or to accomplish it?

Matthew 5:17
“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

“It is easier for heaven and earth to disappear than for the least stroke of a pen to drop out of the Law.”

*– Holy Bible: Luke 16:17

From this verse, it is clear to us that the people in this time were still under the laws of Moses. Jesus did come to abolish the laws, but rather to fulfil them.

Jesus never explained the terms of a new covenant as he did not want to create a new law. The Israelites were never given a new law nor a new deal with God, as their agreement with God has already ended. Until Jesus Christ, the Hebrews had a consistent line of prophets. Then, for almost 2,000 years, they were never given a new law. Because they attempted to kill Jesus, God ended his partnership with Israel.

I don’t know if you’re talking to me or not?
I’m only attempting to address Paul and nothing else.

1 Like

Yes, I was replying to you with a question.

The deal is, that either you listen to what Paul says or what Jesus says

There is no middle ground

Paul has never met Jesus, how can you trust guy’s writings blindly, if he wasn’t even his disciple and all of a sudden he started to write his own laws?

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s an either/or situation but I think Paul had to work through his Babylonian concepts.

I never said anything about believing Paul ‘blindly’.
To what ‘laws’ did Paul declare that you are referring?

Basically everything

From head coverings for women, to non obligatory circumcison, to the dogma, that it is enough to just believe in Jesus Christ and that you’re automaticaly saved.
It’s like you can sin all you want, as long as you believe in Jesus.

1 Like

Well, I can’t address that. Whatever you want to believe, you are free to do so.

That is nowhere to be found in Pauls writings. You must keep the letters in context, which you do not do.

Unless you can look up and give me solid scriptures, I just can’t give an opinion and not going to post numerous times and getting nowhere. Please keep in mind that the majority of letters that Paul wrote to people and churches were with regard to settling disputes and answering questions that were posed to him.

I think you should believe as you want. I do not retract anything I’ve said in my first post.

I think that I very well addressed what he changed. If you want quotes, they are in the original poster’s posts

1 Like

I’m not questioning the original poster, as I know where he stands. YOU are the one asking me questions, you provide the quotes to be addressed. Your answer tells me you don’t really know anything, have done no study, so, you default to antimason and can’t produce the basis for your questions, or, maybe you just don’t want to do it, which is fine. I’m not wasting my time with you. I gave an opinion and I stand by it.

Goodbye.

1 Like

Paul got bitten by a poisonous snake and lived!

Wow, things got lively after I bowed out. I’m still reeling from the antimason thing. I didn’t realize at the time we were being set up for an agenda. Thanks, Doc.

I suggested earlier that we are led by necessity to deal with the imperfections of origins and interpretations. Let me add this:

Christianity, while being mercilessly hunted down in the 20th and 21st centuries, and corrupted at every turn, is still its own worst enemy. As long as Jesus’ teachings are treated as some updated version of Pharaseeic legalism, the poisoning will continue. And will, unfortunately, repel a large segment of the population. Just as it did me for many years.

There is no absolute answer for any of us in the interpretations. That’s knowledge, a peace, that arrives through a different window.

3 Likes

At first I thought you were yourself the anti-mason, Celestial Passenger, but you are not?

1 Like

Congratulations for your insight. Yes, I was writing posts in this topic under antimason account, until dr. Farrell banned me. I haven’t present myself as a former member, because I didn’t want to get banned again. Mainly I came back, because I saw that some people are interested in the topic.

I hope I don’t get banned again for having different stance than the administrators and moderators of this site, I think we all can discuss as adults, can’t we?

2 Likes

More or less, all people stand for something or are trying to figure different things out. I’m not forcing my beliefs on anyone. You are free to believe what you want.

1 Like

Freedom of speech seems to be respected here, but not nefarious intent.

I assure everyone here that I had no such intentions, neither did I want to make dr. Farrell think that I want to defame him. We have different views and I respect his opinion, but I don’t agree with him, aswell as he doesn’t agree with me. There’s no need to cause drama about it.

Haven’t read through everything here, but looked like JPF did ask you politely to leave. However you have apparently refused to do that, which does seem dramatic.

To continue talk it might be better to go to a different domain/site, unless JPF and the site admin fellow decide it is ok for you to stay. Otherwise you may be considered to be an unlawful trespasser at their domain.

According to what law?

Great question, well technically there doesn’t need to be an actual law being broken for someone to be “considered” a trespasser. They are U.S. based, but I believe you are in Slovenia?

That is strong word.Too strong.For you…@Bahri unless…well…

There are the terms of service here that state:

“You may no longer use the forum if the company contacts you directly to say that you may not.”

https://forum.gizadeathstar.com/tos

However it is true a legal term isn’t the same thing as a law. Anyway I cannot speak for their policies, if they see you have created a new duplicate account they might delete or suspend that.

We could go back to talking about Paul instead.