After all.........hmmm

After all, One is the one who, through You, and the the multitude of You is the judge and executor over all of Us and all of You. With all the “majority”/ or royal, royal or multipersonal of You with respect to all of you and to One of You and Us.
If the Earth,the land and the soil,air and waters are corrupted, and if it they are ruled by those who weave, that is, the weavers, that is, the weavers of doom, there is not a single reason why that Earth the land and the soil,air and waters would continue to exist as a state of … That is, it will not even exist.My condolences. In my opinion of course.
----------------------------------Divergent The Professor. :man_shrugging: :man_student:

2 Likes

Who.
Are.
You?
Earth is physical, we are not and go on to a different space/place.

2 Likes

If your point is id est, I AM, as Moses pointed out, God is in all of us and we, combined, are the beneficiaries and executors of his love, okay. According to the Bible, written by men and inspired by God, we are to multiply and subdue the land, air and water (land is soil, by the way). Personally, as a steward of this realm, I have a problem with the word “subdue”. The fact is, God will rebalance all the corruption back to a system that will exist without our interference. It is just how it is and has been through what we describe as time.

5 Likes

My intent here is not to hijack the thread by proselytizing; rather, I would like to augment @justawhoaman’s comments with a few thoughts of my own.

I believe the passage you are referencing is Genesis 1:28 (NKJV):
Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.”

But because of their sin (Genesis 3:1-14), God cursed them, the serpent and the creation (Genesis 3:15-24). We are their fallen progeny.

I believe it will indeed take an act of God to restore this planet and its various damaged ecosystems. Chemtrails, nanoparticles, space junk, chemical spills, radiation, etc., have caused so much irreversible damage. The Bible doesn’t tell us that, but it does say Christ will rule with an iron scepter for 1,000 years. If He can still a raging storm and bring the dead back from the grave, I believe He can and will restore things. After all, He is the Logos and all things are upheld by Him in the first place.

3 Likes

We need to define “God”…surely the Creator of All must be the ultimate expression of All That Is, of which we are a part!! :innocent:

2 Likes

Check out Hebrew Scholar, Mauro Biglino’s book “Gods of The Bible”!! We find out that the “God” of the Old Testament is NOT the Creator of All!! “The Eden Conspiracy” by Paul A. Wallis is helpful, as well!!

…and also i play my music in the sun… and in the sands of time ofcourse…

3 Likes

Hi Divergent!! Have you found anymore Clay Tablets that have been translated?! I was SO thankful for those you provided a few months ago!! :innocent:

1 Like

Patience.Please.All in it’s time.

1 Like

Thanks, Sweetie!! :ok_hand:t2: