ALEXANDER DUGIN'S DAUGHTER DIES IN EXPLOSION: HAVE THE GAMES BEGUN?

Originally published at: ALEXANDER DUGIN'S DAUGHTER DIES IN EXPLOSION: HAVE THE GAMES BEGUN?

This story is already known to some of you who frequent this website’s forum, but in case you missed it, the daughter of Russian geopolitical philosopher Alexander Dugin died in an explosion, according to this article from RT: Car blast kills daughter of Russian philosopher Dugin I have to admit that when I saw a picture…

5 Likes

The hit on Rushdie was done by an intel officer.

1 Like

Brandolino: I thought I had made it clear: you are no longer welcome on this website or forum.

I have 100 names and handles pen names and scandals, yet it’s brandolino that one from the Vandals, that irks thou? Because? The Horton brothers wing was not at Roswell and was in fact a failure? The Giza pyramids were not a death star and appear to be mines? The sphinx Annubis, and the tunnels more important than the spoils? ET amongst us is the only story, the rest is noise. But not being one of the Giza boys from Brazil, I don’t go along with the anti American joys. Oh I realize it’s not the America I want it to be not the one I grew up in, it’s difficult for sure, but at this age oh well. It’s ok to be sympathetic to old Ras”Putin” but at some point it’s kinda ugly…emotional reaction, to Facebook me, for criticism that certainly applies

What the hell are you doing? Go away!

2 Likes

Dugin reacts to daughter’s murder Dugin reacts to daughter’s murder — RT Russia & Former Soviet Union

Russia releases video of suspected Moscow car bomber Russia releases video of suspected Moscow car bomber — RT Russia & Former Soviet Union

1 Like

Actually, you don’t matter here anymore. Dr. Farrell was kind enough to suggest that you retire but, frankly, like a few on the Giza comments, we simply don’t read you anymore. Whether you are paid to disrupt the site or you are an out of left field attention hog, it doesn’t matter. We all read what you had to say and gave you time to say something - we did or did not want to hear. This is an international community and we are not always in agreement. We are open to opposing opinions. We are NOT, however, open to poorly written, often obscene comments that were directed at the owner of the website. We come here to be able to discuss his ideas with honest discourse.

You have shown, over time, neither honesty nor the ability to share in discourse. So, whoever you are, FBI, CIA, NSA, SBA… ta ta.

6 Likes

You are being asked to take your snottiness, and LEAVE.

Hear hear, and thank you justawhoaman

1 Like
1 Like