Anyone else having a bad feeling?

I wrote a little thing that went a bit long and was a rather personal description of how I feel about the state of things lately, and I don’t really think that is of very much interest for any of you:)
But the point of it was to just hear if other people (have) experience(d) having a bad feeling, or dreams lately, concerning things becoming really bad in the upcoming months?
For the first time in my life I’ve had dreams “predicting” near future.
Never had them before, never paid attention to other people having them before, and never really felt they have all that deeper meaning either.
But lately it’s like my soul is “shivering/vibrating” , I don’t really know how to describe it, and had some dreams that felt very very real, and Im new to all that.
So just wanted to know if other people have experienced this or are experiencing this now, or if you find significance in that kind of stuff.
Ok, thats it from me today; have as good a day you can.
All love to you and yours
J

10 Likes

I feel ths same way since just about January this year. This gives me shivers, since it reminds me of the period of 2 weeks before 911, when I had similar experiences/feelings.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this and In a word, yes, I’ve have had some similar experiences.

May God bless and guide us all to choose love over fear.

6 Likes

I too have felt strangely, especially the 3rd when I went outside to finally get a look at the "Thunder Super Moon. It was partially under cloud cover, but the cloud had a finite shape.

3 Likes

Demons touching our world due to close proximity and it is uncomfortable. Somebody is walking over my grave comes to mind.

4 Likes

Yes. Been reading The Unseen Reign and a lot of things are adding-up. Seem like there is too much distraction - even on this site - not to know … It’s a war and we are the prize.

3 Likes

I have them almost every day, usually there is a threatening theme but I am unable to respond emotionally in the dream as if I am anesthetised so I wake up with a clear memory of these visions but really can draw very little from them in terms of dream meaning. After nearly 7 years of this going on and watching events unfold geopolitically its hard not to think perhaps there is some kind of 5th generation warfare connection.

4 Likes

There is definitely that. Ask God - the creator of heaven and earth - to show you the meaning in what you see. If you do, buckle up.

2 Likes

Every day recently I have watched the sun come up as I am awakened from these horrible disturbed sleep cycles. I feel completely in Gods hands as the warmth of the sun hits my face at the perfect temperature. God is with us always.

2 Likes

thank you for that. it warmed my heart.

1 Like

The human brain resonates with the same frequency that surrounds the earth, when a combined thought form reaches an affective intensity it will effect your reception that becomes your perception, like it or not.

1 Like

I have had a feeling of general “Angst” since childhood, that somehow I would live to see very bad things. That increased just prior to (/11 as it did for many people. Now it is much worse.

9 Likes

There is an ominous calm before the storm…Mr Global - WEFers, Davos crowd are accelerating their nefarious schemes. We should get Vladimir Putin and Medvedev to join this blog and work on some “Treadstone” projects (e.g Schwab, Gates, Ketchup Man, Gore, Fink, Soros, Brandon…) and start showing their real time GPS coordinates). If they want to surveil us well let’s surveil them!

4 Likes

The battle in trying to quarantine God and rip Him right out of earths reach and from everything/one on it, I always felt. It was strenuous on my health perticully mental, that has been a lifelong battle for me. That personal battle in todays world is extended to everyone, feels like.

4 Likes

If your @eaglesdare comment was a provocation?, than it worked.
If anybody thinks that Putin and Medvedev are not in cahoots with MIC or other globalist, does that to its own peril.
Without Russia attacking Ukraine, American deep state wouldn’t be able increase in spending for DoD, send billions in transfers to UKR and so on.
Let that sink in.

2 Likes

I am sensing desperation from others and as an empath I tend to absorb it. There is economic and health desperation.

My comments is about health. Today I found something that cheered me up a bit. What cheers me up is that there could be a crack in the encroaching wall of pharmagra corporate exploitation at the expense of human health and well being. What? There is Hope that there are still some smart people left trying to figure stuff out.

I am not happy that transpeople cause me to wince because what i see is a sick person. And, I don’t want to generate a negative vibe that could get sent to the sick person.

Well this video is the story of a smart person free of bias analyzing health studies. We are poisoning ourselves and destroying our reproductive system.

I also feel better because I have always disliked makeup and nail polish and have had to hear people tell me I should try it. But I have always tried to avoid unnecessary chemicals. Well good thing, it is part of the problem.

Now I am not disgusted by men trying to look like women, I can have compassion, which was hard because the person is visually overwhelming. Phalates and pesticides are harming us.

Convenience, vanity, greed.

Stepping off the soapbox.

1 Like

Here is the right The #1 Reason Humans Are Suddenly being Born Genderless | Dr. Shanna Swan - YouTube

1 Like

My heart goes out to all who suffer because they can see what’s happening. During the past several months, I have felt it important to do a review of all that is known or can be inferred: psychopathy and the theft of the fruits of other people’s labor and the use to which those fruits are put, the period of covidiocy and false flags in general, eugenics (including the research into Morgellon’s disease at carnicom.com, Bill Gates and his worldwide plague of “vaccines”, and geoengineering), and history, particularly the obfuscated history of Byzantium.

After all that, it was reading Laurent Guyenot’s articles about Byzantium on unz.com and looking at the information on kaldellispublications.weebly.com that finally brought me to tears. They had the solution! Wealth, opportunity and peace for people of all races was theirs for a millennium. Their system of government weathered tremendous storms for 1000 years. Yet they, too, fell before the onslaught of psychopaths. (Mind you, it took the 'paths more than 100 years to accomplish the task.)

Without wringing your hearts further, I would just like to say that human beings are thoroughly capable of producing the kind of lifestyles we can only dream of these days. I venture to think that Byzantium was perhaps the last of a long line of peaceful trading hub cities (Ur, perhaps, also Babylon and others) that allowed huge numbers of people to carve out good lives for themselves until wealth was weaponized by psychopaths and the system destroyed when it reached a weak point.

Even if you don’t believe this, it may be of comfort to imagine (or remember) that we are all immortal, non-material beings having a mortal, material experience. What we can see is NOT All There Is.

Destruction of something good and beautiful (even if flawed) is always sad, but destruction is so often just a prelude to the building of a new good and beautiful thing that there is always promise in the ashes. Even if our times seem to have a feeling of finality in their destructiveness, this is yet another illusion. The one thing that can be counted on is CHANGE. Nothing, absolutely nothing lasts forever and the struggle to rebuild will be very pleasurable.

8 Likes

Who is The Unseen Reign by please?

Do you think, in case of a poleshift, that people would feel any physical effects?
I remember reading a person talking about “Feng shui” and the benfits of sleeping with your head pointing to the magnetic north.
That sleeping in the opposite direction would cause something to counter rotate and cause bad / no sleep.
That doesn’t explain the dreams I have, but it could explain the feeling maybe?
It’s not like a gut feeling when something is wrong or off,but in the same ballpark.
I really do not know how to describe it.

By the way, I hope you have got the situation with the tree sorted out and that you and Shilo are in a good place.
Have a nice day
J