Boeing has reported 5 incidents on planes in the last week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrhswzcjCBU THESE incidents have happen in the last 7 days from 5th MAR to 12th MAR … This post is in view of the Vid Chat on MAR 8th …

1 Like

It is ridiculous, and only going to get worse… call this the fruit of the enstupidation of America.

7 Likes

Airplanes are stupid.

1 Like

… so a “space shuttle” would be? … :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A space shuttle sounds like a made up thing. If it is a thing, it could be the very epitome of all stupidness. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Shimmer
Wife: New Shimmer is a floor wax!

Husband: No, new Shimmer is a dessert topping!

Wife: It’s a floor wax!

Husband: It’s a dessert topping!

Spokesman: Hey, hey, hey, calm down, you two. New Shimmer is both a floor wax and a dessert topping!

… my favorite finding so far is the “story” that the FAA found that Dawn dish soap was being used as a lubricant. This was found during a “fix up” fitting process so more than likely it is just used so that as things are being adjusted the part(s) can be easily manourved without being damaged.

But still, as they say, “bad optics”. … and who knew … Dawn is not only useful for cleaning dishes and oil covered fowl but as a lubricant. Like handiwipes before it Dawn also truly has a 100 and 1 uses.

Suggested new slogan for Dawn:

New and improved Dawn is both a dishsoap and an aerospace manufacturing lubricant! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Not to mention Europe is buying all this defence, security rubbish for it’s EU army! That coming WW will be a short one if it even gets off the ground!

1 Like

Industrial espionage and sabotage first, before anything else.

4 Likes
4 Likes

scarmoge can u help me , i pay monthly but im 3 days late but want to pay now but im struggling in knowing what i do ? i want to listen to vid chat before4 it starts

hmmm thats a story Bahri … interesting

1 Like

I don’t fly diversity airlines … if I hear the pilot say “what’s this button do?” we’re screwed.

3 Likes

Another good story here:

https://www.seattletimes.com/business/boeing-aerospace/alaska-air-off-duty-pilot-tries-to-shut-off-engines-on-flight-from-everett/

Excerpt:

An off-duty Alaska Airlines captain taking a ride Sunday on a flight out of Everett attempted to shut down the engines in-flight and had to be subdued, according to audio captured of the incident and statements from the airline and authorities.

*Horizon Air flight 2059, an Embraer E175 regional jet from Everett to San Francisco, diverted to Portland, where it landed safely. The Alaska Airlines pilot, who was riding in a jump seat on the flight deck, was arrested and jailed on suspicion of attempted murder and other crimes. *

Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office records show Alaska Airlines pilot Joseph Emerson, 44, was arrested by Port of Portland police and was booked into jail just after 4 a.m. Monday. Emerson is expected to be arraigned Tuesday in Portland.

“I pulled both emergency shut-off handles because I thought I was dreaming and I just wanna wake up,” Emerson told police, according to court documents. “I was trying to wake up. I didn’t feel like this was real.”

Under Oregon law, any person charged with a felony receives either a preliminary hearing or has the case against them heard by a grand jury. Since his arrest at Portland International Airport, Emerson, a father, husband and experienced commercial airline pilot, has remained lodged in the Multnomah County Detention Center. Emerson’s attorneys, Noah Horst, Ethan Levi and Norah Van Dusen, said they’re working on a release plan and expect he’ll be out of jail and back home in California by the end of the week.

The incident has drawn national attention, in part because initial court records and news accounts made it appear Emerson was attempting to seize control of the aircraft while high on hallucinogenic mushrooms. Emerson’s case is playing out in Multnomah County because that’s where the jet was diverted and ultimately landed safely. Although it has almost nothing to do with the core public safety challenges facing Oregon’s most populous county — where prosecutors face a mountain of challenges that include a dearth of public defenders, spiking drug use and the ongoing homelessness crisis. Yet prosecutors have invested more than a month calling police officers, pilots and others before six grand jurors.

2 Likes

Bahri …be the first my friend, go check the William Cooper Sound bite in the forum, it’s a steal and not many know about this INFO drop he did … His memory goes to my Elysian Fields respected Souls … 15 years back when I 1st linked up on the Net, he was who I learnt a lot by in listening ,

2 Likes

Don’t know that William, or do you mean Milton William Cooper or a different William Cooper??

DB Cooper relative perhaps? :smile:

1 Like

And here is a new incident.

United Airlines Flight 433 Boeing 737 Loses Panel mid-flight — Flight had just taken off from San Francisco and was forced to divert to an Oregon airport.

4 Likes

Bahri… you are so funny! image

3 Likes

That is a serious statement!

2 Likes

And another incident – 737 engine cowling detached on takeoff. They don’t make them like they used to.
April 7 : Audio released after Southwest Airlines Flight 3695 was forced to make an emergency landing after its engine cowling detached during takeoff. The pilot can be heard calling for an emergency landing. The Boeing 737-800s engine cowling detached and “struck the wing flap” during takeoff. The flight was able to turn around and land safely at Denver International Airport. “Southwest Airlines Flight 3695 returned safely to Denver International Airport around 8:15 a.m. local time on Sunday, April 7, after the pilot reported the engine cowling fell off during takeoff and struck the wing flap. The Boeing 737-800 was towed to the gate. The aircraft was headed to William P. Hobby Airport in Houston. The FAA will investigate,” the FAA said in a statement.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1777036154069774747

5 Likes