Cape Coral Florida getting scanned with green laser

Could there be something rising from the sea floor?

According to Azooptics the green laser is usually used for β€œ There are two main types of LiDAR: bathymetric and topographic. Topographic LIDAR uses near-infrared lasers to map land features, while bathymetric LIDAR employs green lasers (532 nm wavelength) to measure seafloor and riverbed elevations in water.

The preference for green lasers in bathymetric LiDAR arises from several advantages over traditional red or near-infrared lasers. The key advantage of green lasers is their ability to penetrate water, enabling the measurement of the river, shallow water reservoir, and coastal seawater depths up to three Secchi depths.”

https://x.com/unhealthytruth/status/1764311283640197366?s=20

4 Likes

There were green lasers spotted in the night sky just before the Maui fires last fall. I read that they were attributed to a Chinese satelite at the time but that was from legacy media and I would not trust that, even though the CCP admitted as much.

It is also worth noting that the CIA has there own private air force down there somewhere. I also just found out about their secret bank account with about a trillion dollars in it. I doubt anybody could get away with doing this without their knowledge or concent. Just my two cents…

5 Likes