Catherine Austin Fitts shreds Trump acolyte in the most brutal 7 minutes you will find on the internet

“There is no right versus left, there is no Trump versus Biden. There is a machine in control of a spending machine that is financed with our taxes, and debt barred in our names, that is being sold into our pension funds and into our retirement accounts. There is that machine, and that machine, to keep balancing the books, is implementing a depopulation plan. That is the reality that has to be faced. And changing the president won’t matter.”

12 Likes

YES! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Catherine Austin Fitts!!! Finally!
@jeana18 Thank you very much for posting this! Can’t seem to find the original Bitchute video or on USAWatchdog.com

2 Likes

Lots of people I know need to hear this.

3 Likes

They not only need to hear it but they need to LISTEN! Look at the pushback Hunter gave CAF. God Bless Catherine Austin Fitts! She telling people the truth, the actual truth in a video, for once, but nobody wants to believe it. Fitts truly put it out there. God Bless her; I mean it. What a statement of truth that is.

4 Likes

Seriously, it’s astounding to think there’s a choice between Pol Pot and Stalin. And even if there were, nobody but the few of us remaining holdouts from Bolshevik pay outs have any interest in eliminating the problem of democidal global government.

1 Like

O’Connell’s been saying this forever and now CAF, who, IMO, carries a lot more weight in the matter. The POTUS is NOT running Our Country, nor anything else. IT’S A SHOW! Trump is under-the-gun like all the others; his brother and ex-wife both dead, and Trump saves himself and immediate family, just like all the others. I really wish people would get the picture. God Bless you, CAF!!!

2 Likes

You gotta love the reverse psychology of the alphabet agencies promoting Trump as victim of the Deep State so all and sundry imagine he’s one of us. They are pushing Trump front and center, just like they did with Obama. They make it obvious who they will select by who gets the most media blather either way.

2 Likes

There was a caller on Traitor Jones show who said the same thing and Jones cut him off. I posted the video last week. There are at least a few people out there who get it. Hope this knowledge spreads in a hurry.

2 Likes

Yeah, Jones, sheesh…I wonder if Greg Hunter deleted just that one CAF video (I can’t find it either), he’s so stubbornly, stupidly persistent in his Trump religion. I’ve been long since banned from commenting a single time on his channel about all that too…LOL.

2 Likes

That’s what people do who REFUSE to listen. Then, there’s the attacks, in whatever form.

2 Likes

100% truth in this thread.
I personally know people who will not listen because THEY WANT TO BELIEVE. Simple as that.

5 Likes
7 Likes

Gee, I wonder if this is why the CAF video was removed?

1 Like

She also said a damn lot of us are financing our own demise. Maybe cleaning our own house would also be apt.

2 Likes

US Government in Full Scale Implosion Because of Corruption – Catherine Austin Fitts

12/20/22 the USAwatchdog interview is still up on the website

Viewed it back then so it is not such a big revelation now.

3 Likes

Wish the video that @jeana18 posted was still up but happy LeoHohmann captured it.

It’s just like the motto of X-Files, ironically enough, the irrational and overpowering desire to believe in something that may not even exist.

3 Likes

It looks like Greg Hunter posted this in December of '22 and here’s the link.

5 Likes

@jeana18
Thank you so much! Segment you posted is at min. 10:10.

1 Like

Yep, AP is on the roll. She is shadow banned on X already.

1 Like