Catholic Archdiocese in Canada to deny Sacraments and Rites to Unvaccinated

So, colour me not surprised in the least.

“The Archdiocese of Moncton (New Brunswick) in Canada is now requiring vaccination as a prerequisite for attending Mass. Proof of vaccination will be required at the doors of the church.”
“Vaccines are also required for any baptisms, funerals, & weddings.”

Just as Dr. Farrell has said all along about the “churches”.
Indeed, churches in name only.

4 Likes

… If true then they have lost not only their mind but their soul. Walk out and away from this place and all others like it, leave and as you leave shake the dust of that place from your feet.

To paraphrase the Anathema of Spinoza … “By decree of the angels and by the command of the holy men, we excommunicate, expel, curse and damn this church, with the consent of God, Blessed be He, and with the consent of the entire holy congregation, and in front of these holy scrolls with the 613 precepts which are written therein; cursing this church with the excommunication with which Joshua banned Jericho and with the curse which Elisha cursed the boys and with all the castigations which are written in the Book of the Law. Cursed be this church by day and cursed be it by night; cursed be this church when it lies down and cursed be it when it rises up. Cursed be this church when it goes out into the world and cursed be this church when it returns from the world. The Lord will not spare this church, but then the anger of the Lord and his jealousy shall smoke against that church, and all the curses that are written in this book shall lie upon this church, and the Lord shall blot out its name from under heaven. And the Lord shall separate this church unto evil out of all the peoples of the world, according to all the curses of the covenant that are written in this book of the law. But you that leave this church and cleave unto God are alive every one of you this day.” Just a thought.

4 Likes

“Church” in name only. Blasphemer in spirit.

@Perelandra3 I’m not surprised either. I’m wondering if RCC actually thinks people are more afraid of going to hell for not partaking of mass & sacraments than they are of getting jabbed. Now is the time for people to stop giving them money, which speaks louder than anything else one can do. BOYCOTT!

3 Likes

… wouldn’t that be POPECOTT? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

why am i not surprised?
just as a friend of mine says:
‘i am able to believe anything and the contrary’

1 Like

So many institutions are unmasking themselves. I’m grateful for having assumed the position of skeptic many years ago. This must he devastating to the
" believers ".

2 Likes

The pope said folks with celiac cannot be Roman Catholic because they would only offer the sacrament of communion with a gluten laden host wafer.

This church as always been about control no matter what. It is no surprise to me at all.

1 Like

@ kathmandu. Welcome!

Question: did the pope really say that with regard to the communion? That is incredible - why do many continue to follow him.

@Scarmoge You are correct, Sir!
@kathmandu That’s hysterical! Welcome to the forum. Intelligent humor is highly desired and I thank you for that lil’ ditty.

Do not give any money to these churches. They will collapse without parishioners attending/donating money.

3 Likes

they collapse as the ‘priests’ were the first to get the inoculation and frightened the rest of the sheeple to do so

p.s.: what a nice word, ‘in-oculation’. just a luther said: theology is etimology

… the “medical” equivalent (I want to be like the most high) of the in-carnation? The injection possibly the means to the embodiment of … (to paraphrase The Church Lady) “I wonder … Now, who could we be injecting? Could it be … SATAN?!” Logos Falling.

… another great resource for coping with our most recent unpleasantness Logos Rising : A History of Ultimate Reality by E. Michael Jones

2 Likes

i dont think so
and why the holly cr@p should a post be at leeeeest 20 characters? any body home about?

… kalamona … for the same reason that palm readers become very upset if you don’t chat with them while they attempt to read your palm … not enough info … not enough for the machine learning to do anything with … therefore AI = palm reading. :slight_smile:

We want (at least 20 characters of) pith!

Those were not his exact words. But he made it clear they would not be offering gluten free wafers no matter how it affected people. I was shocked. So this is not surprising at all.

Hear hear… What this diocese just did is EGREGIOUS heresy… walk away!

1 Like

i mean they r of course after immortality
but they wont test them on the ‘useless eaters’
they test it on everything else u/we dont know
there are a couple of substances already on the market, nothing really new
and i dont think its a very great stuff. its surely pleasent to feel 18 again, for 18 hundred years, there is something ‘moving’ in that. but, who wants to live forever?
just simply do not understand these morons. immortality is everywhere… in every passing swine
:wink: