Dare me to " turn the other cheek " Greta ( save your stare's for the boys on Promm night )

" That my friends is how the Cookie Crumbles "kkkk

It is evil, playing the same old tricks: Original sin.
I have to once again remind Jerry and some of his videos:

(but the basic line has been said in most of his videos, i think).
He speaks about 1:1 correlation, when comparing agenda of “the voices”, and what has been going on in public space in media, especially during planscamdemic.
One of the main goals relies on making everybody feel guilty and ashamed (the same as original sin idea), suggesting reasons to people why should they feel bad:

• you are spreading the virus and killing people
  • your state has national debt, you are not productive enough
  • by breathing, you are exhaling CO2 and killing the whole planet ! … and OMG, the messenger ! A teen age girl, supposedly mentally ill ! If you know Jerry’s work, you know this is not a coincidence. And the so called leaders of our world (read:clowns) are applauding and cheering, when she said to them “how dare you” (to this day I laugh to this fakery). The attack is focused especially on the younger ones, who are sincere but unexperienced enough to see through the lie, to make them believe they are actually doing something bad by simply being alive. And also to show them, that being mentally ill, is kind of cool ! Jerry mentioned, the doctors labeled almost every behavior with some stamp, so it can bee seen as some kind of mental disorder, so they can prescribe their drugs (and make profit on it). Take your drugs kid, and be cool as Greta ! Then drugs will make you more vulnerable to the voices, but they never mention that part, right ?
    …this is evil in it’ finest form. Our enemy must be feeling very strong, if attacking publicly and globally like this :frowning:
2 Likes