Dark Journalist OK? AWOL for the last two Fridays

Friday is Dark Journalist night chez Hermit, but DJ has not appeared since his last show on March 22. He ended that show by saying “see you next week.” Nor have there been any newsletters. Other fans are concerned too.

DJ has doubtless made enemies in high places, particularly with his last episode featuring a “TKO” of Chris Mellon’s UAP psyop.
Has anyone any word?

8 Likes

Welcome @happyhermit !

I’m pretty sure he & Ms. O took Easter off and since they’re working on another presentation, I don’t think there’s need to worry about last night. IMO.

What happened to @happyhermit3d ? I had problems with my profile too so no surprise if you did as well.

1 Like

I, too, found his MIA strange - especially because of the eclipse. He didn’t seem too interested in broadcasting this event either. :woman_shrugging:

Wow. I just went to DJ’s Twitter account to look for updates, and I’m blocked…?!?

All I do is share relevant info from my research. Nothing could have warranted this block - unless, he’s in the bag for Freemasonry, Trump, RFK. I only share evidence about the criminal syndicate’s biases, memberships, and affiliations. :disappointed:

Just wow x 2. DJ is even censoring,…makes me question who is controlling him.

According to recent tweets: DJ has scheduled a major documentary for May 3rd with ‘special revelations’ about Ghislaine Maxwell. Miss Olivia is on a new path of positivity in her life and will still be doing the DJ shows.

3 Likes

@Margaret-W
Hope that docu is not with that skimpy clad lass, I barely made it thru last time.

8 Likes

… Hasn’t that always been the question? … or at the least where his invisible means of support originates? … Maybe he has taken a little South American vacation to San Carlos de Bariloche for a slight “tune up”? (of course this suggestion is one of sarcasm … given where he purportedly lives it seems he would not have to travel that far for “treatment”)
… as the Good Doctor House reminded us, “Everybody lies.” This quote from House is often misunderstood. What House meant was that there might be occasions where anyone might have a reason/s (both of commission and omission) to lie.

1 Like

I binge watched “House” last year. Although the latter seasons “jumped the shark,” it was a favorite - in my more youthful days.

Yes, DJ’s following and his coverage omissions were questionable. Additionally, his curious ongoing defense of program selections emulating a 70’s dating show has given me pause….even pondering the possibility of a Masonic humiliation ritual.

Someone even went insofar to immediately delete (split infinitive, duly noted) all negative comments, which were coming in droves, as the program was airing.

1 Like

It almost looks like, DJ thinks he is entitled to a privat life and can do whatever he wants, whenever he wants. Without telling US! :rofl:

p.s: I am “concernious” too. hope he is well.

6 Likes

He’s gone darkside :ok_hand:

Well the viewership was beginning to falter, he’s got to do something to create interest…

1 Like

A lot of repetitiveness will do it to you.

2 Likes

DJ is back in May with Interviews that will blow you away , straight from the horses mouth

1 Like

I guess if you don’t know you can just make up anything you want to. “Masonic humiliation ritual” :roll_eyes:

I have not heard anything from him so I do not know. Hopefully he’s ok.

3 Likes

Did you view the two programs to which we are referring?

If so, make it make sense.

If not, probable responses are better left unsaid until one is fully informed.

I did just check DJ’s channel and he DOES have something scheduled for tomorrow.

4 Likes

Got home just a bit ago and read this entire thread.
Did some of you get jabbed while I was out running errands?
LMAO! Not that getting jabbed is funny but this thread truly is, as well as another thread I read.
Geez folks! LOL! Oh, I get it. Must be that eclipse.

1 Like

I saw he has another X-Series episode for tomorrow 4/12/24, so that’s a mystery solved. But yeah I too was wondering about his 2 week absence…

1 Like
3 Likes