David Icke discusses those weird thoughts and ideas that pop upseemingly out of nowhere

3 Likes

… see the Neuro literature on exogenous signals and exogenous signal pathways …

1 Like

HAven’t seen Icke in a while, interesting to hear his updates.

I have actually had this happen to me twice, the thought just entering my head about getting the boop-boop.

The new battlefield of control. Thanks for the post. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

This is Amandha Vollimer, A doctor of naturopathy, who has been producing epic video’s on the vaccines and COVID. On this video between 15 and 16 minutes, she begins speaking of strange behavior by people who she considers fairly enlightened but took the vaccine, and the strange behavior of people who took the vaccine that gloss over when you start speaking to them. While most of her video’s relate to COVID, the Rockefellar scam of the Germ theory of disease which was pushed by big pharma, her contention is that there is some foul play at work and able to control people through chemical and through controlling wave forms.

Spike Protein Confusion - V Shedding, Blood and Fertility

Looks like this is my first post. So as an introduction, I used to be a member. I posted on the old forum(?) but not for a long time, and have been following Joseph for many years. Reading books, watching his interviews, reading his website. So I am not a newbie.

2 Likes

Or this:
Secrets of the Field: Human Hair As An Antenna & Transmitter
https://www.greenmedinfo.com//secrets-field-human-hair-antenna-transmitter-energy-and-information3?utm_campaign=Daily%20Newsletter%3A%2011%20Reasons%20to%20Love%20Plums%20(SCKSDB)&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Daily%20Newsletter&_kx=VMMn7hQbQI61pQUSy4DgWg43F4DYU6-joxRmLQbnEbs%3D.K2vXAy

Just saw an article on how they now found transmitters in the amygdala ( i think it was)
DIdnt Catherine Auastin Fitts also have an experience like this, she suddenly found herself thinking " well them vaxx aint that bad, maybe its a good thing we take it" ?

1 Like

The one person that give me the most worry is Elana Freeland since she goes much futher than the entrainment technologies. That woman matches horror and I believe she just scratches the surface when talking in public.

3 Likes

About 2 weeks ago Clif High discussed such an experience on his BT channel.

1 Like

I’m not sure if you saw it or not, but a few days ago she was interviewed over on Dark Journalist. Agree 100% with your take on her.

2 Likes