Different take on Templar religion

My son forwarded this link. It is a youtube vid by a quite self confident researcher who has put a lot of time and energy into developing the idea that the true Templar religion was actually Sophia worship. He posits it was left over from pre-Christian religious practices throughout Europe and was a defiance of Christian power. He visits Templar sites and builds a case for his theory.

If this were the foundation of Templar religion surely it did evolve after they conquered the spiritual center of the middle east and were exposed to priests / new knowledge. The knowledge of chakras for example doesn’t seem to me something that would have been widespread in more primitive earth-mother worship in bronze age Europe - likely their starting point.

What do you think?

4 Likes

Excellent!!! Thanks for posting this!! We do need to hear diverging points of view!!
Since I can never travel to Portugal, what wonderful scenery!! :wink:

Nice post! Check out Scott Wolter and Ralph Ellis. I am holding my judgment on these sources but they provide similar historical arguments.

1 Like

Speaking of wisdom via Synchronicity, I was reading about the Knights Templars and Baphomet right before seeing this post. Ummm. For what this worth…

2 Likes

SEEMS TO ME, a sort of a misdirect. Once upon a Time I found it easy to misdirect, or obfuscate the true facts, and all of that worked-out to my benefit. So, those who were ‘against me’ became less wiser, and less intelligent because it was my ability to do so, because ‘they’ trained me to be ‘subvert’. I understand that almost no one here understands what I have ‘written’ here, which means I am safe for now.

It was a cult of Dionysius, Sophia being essentially an analogy to the divine feminine principle in Kabbalah. Sodomy, blood rituals, etc.

1 Like