Donation for Joseph

I see your point, Peter. But CAF is working to operate OUTSIDE the digital banking control system as much as possible. It may take an extra week or so to get the money to Dr. Farrell this way, but that should probably still be timely. There may be other options set up shortly.

4 Likes

Hello all,
I was asked to join in on the kind efforts of benevolence towards Joseph. I trust most of you know that he & I are more like brothers than friends, we have co-authored several books going back to Genes, Giantsā€¦; Transhumanism; etc., as well as JPF writing the forward to Shelley Unbound (my book on Frankenstein).

As I glanced at some of the debate as to which way to move forward, it is not a decision I feel qualified to make. I will speak to Joseph today (Deo Volente) and ask for his opinion so that he may have the final word. At that point if youā€™d like to give, you will know his mind. I suspect right now he will be most grateful for your care and prayers.

He IS home today and is now resting with his favorite comforter, Shiloh, his dog. I think she was happier than even he upon being home!

Joseph has a long long slow recovery ahead but he might soon be able to make limited contributions to this community he cares so much for.

More to come after I speak with him.
SD deHart

23 Likes

It is ok, PeterRoss. If you send a check written to Dr. Joseph P. Farrell and send it to PO Box 157, Hickory Valley, TN 38042, Catherineā€™s staff will immediately get it/them to Dr. Farrell directly and her office manager is waiting to help. Only a few people here have been lucky enough to have his immediate address and as a very private person, I think this is the best way to get the donations to him. Scott DeHart is pretty active helping Joseph so this might be a less intrusive way to help.

I see Dr. DeHart has now commented, above. I feel confident that Catherineā€™s method of helping is an excellent way to help Jospeh, directly. As the saying goes, ā€œMy check is in the mailā€.

4 Likes

Iā€™m happy to use a bank card on a ā€œgofundmeā€ type donation. But developing an off-radar cash system is consistent with what Dr. Farrell and CAF have said about alternative local solutions and iwning the culture. The logistics and infrastructure for something like that is Waaaay outside my skillset. Thatā€™s CAF financial rocket surgury. But what would an efficient effective setup that protects transaction privacy look like? This is certainly a cause worthy of the effort to build it out.

3 Likes

Thank you for joining the community! Not everybody wants to use Facebook. Good to know that Joseph is back home and that Shiloh is with him.
I hope Joseph takes his time to heal and does not feel pressured because of finances.

9 Likes

I agree, Ellie! I will miss the vidchats but for Heavenā€™s sake a thorough and robust healing and recovery - however long that takes!

4 Likes

@Ellie just donated. Thank you!

3 Likes

I donā€™t have a cheque account so will wait til Daniel organizes something directly from the site.Glad to hear Joseph is home with Shiloh! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi, Iā€™d like to see that and Iā€™m a Solari member - was that in the ā€œMoney and Markets Report, January 6thā€ with John Titus?

Thanks,

Kim

1 Like

To whom should we make out the checks?

KC, I will go back on and check to be sure. Be back with you in a moment.

1 Like

Yes, click on the wrap up with Joseph and right below Wm Hof pc is a paragraph about Joseph and an address in TN to send checks so that Solari members have a way to contribute.

4 Likes

Good news, Joseph shared with me (moments ago) that he is going to get caught up on some much needed sleep and hopes to address the community perhaps as soon as tomorrow.

At this point in his recovery letā€™s encourage him with grace & patience to recover in his time. He definitely wants to communicate from his heart to all of you.

13 Likes

@jpurchas
Thank you for keeping us informed.
Please tell Doc we love him & to please take the time needed to heal. We will wait as long as it takes.

5 Likes

@jpurchas

I pray that Joseph doesnā€™t push himself but takes his time. I believe we all love him that much that his well being is first, however long it takes him to heal. Thank you so much, Dr. de Hart, for being the mediator-in-chief during this difficult time for you and your dear friend.

12 Likes

Make checks out to: Dr. Joseph P. Farrell

4 Likes

I see that donations forms have ben updated to include medical via the ā€œJPF Research | Medicalā€ option.

7 Likes

Donate to ā€œresearch/medicalā€ - that will go directly to Joseph.

4 Likes

Just mailed a check. It was actually fun to do everything the old fashioned way!
Thanks for the information.

6 Likes

New to site but have been reading his books and listening to Dr. Josephā€™s interviews for years. Great admirer of his work and what he adds to my understanding of this world (and others)

Ellie, I followed your lead and used JPF Research | Medical and hope that helps get to his personal account.

Heartfelt sorrow for having him go through this but now is the time to show support through donation and Iā€™m going to subscribe.

Best to all and prayers for health and recovery.

6 Likes