Donation for Joseph

Thanks for that link…donated to JPR Research medical :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Great idea. I will donate now

3 Likes

Always willing to help one who has helped so many. Donated

3 Likes

i asked JOseph if giving money through the “JPF research” would go to him in its entirety , and he said it would.
BUt i wired 500$ and i got an automated answer from the site( i believe its Daniel who handles this)
So I got the impression they have a deal that all the money goes through the site admin (daniel) and then he routes the money from there.
I have never brought it up with Joseph himself, just asked if he had received the cash, and he said he should be given it if I chosed the JPF research method.
So you have to trust Daniel is honest with it I guess.
Mind you; this is my impression and not necessarily the way it is
Have the best of days

5 Likes

Donated to " Medical " also bought every book. You are in my prayers.
Astrid
Canada

6 Likes

Hi Ellie, That’s where I donated yesterday, too: JPF Research / Medical

5 Likes

@Ellie I donated before the page was updated. I hope it’s OK!

Thank you for your gracious donation to The Giza Community

Organization: Giza Community
Campaign: Help the Community Grow
***Donor Name: ***
***Amount: ***
Donation Interval: One-time
***Receipt #: ***
Donated At: 01/07/22 21:08:05 EST
Payment Method: PayPal Express
Designation (if custom amount): Community Improvements

Yours Truly,

Joseph P. Farrell

1 Like

@Sal2lee
So did I. The medical wasn’t added then. I am sure the flud of donations was a tell-signe to Daniel and therefore the change in adding “medical”.

I am sure Joseph will receive your donation.

5 Likes

When I look now there is JPF Research but no option for medical and if you do a custom amount there is no option there for medical either, so, hopefully the basic JPF Research link will do…

1 Like

CAF said to send checks payable to Dr. Joseph P. Farrell and mail to Solari, PO Box 157, Hickory Valley TN 38042; we will forward them to him. Hope that helps.

2 Likes

Sadly I can’t use my bank card, will send visa giftcard. I’m in a smaller credit union so I’m constantly flagged for fraud if I use my debit. I heard of Joseph’s trouble via DJ; I will definitely be sending some financial backup come Monday. Love Docs work and he’s in my prayers as well as Shiloh. Godspeed in his recovery!

1 Like