EARTH ANOMALIES - never mind Mars

Website on evidence of ancient, or even “paleo-ancient” mining activities in Arizona and elsewhere.

10 Likes

COOL BEANS, Dana Thomas!

2 Likes

This logic “its us” is also compelling in context of Giants [1] and Expanding Earth Theory [2] i.e. if the current continents were part of one archcontinent Pangea then the Earth was smaller thus gravity greater and as consequence bone mass of animals growing larger, if I remember correctly, as consequence thats why huge animals like dinos and logically giants, who would easily dig large tunnels or play with rocks so would build megalith structures, altho about the same speculations go wild eg. that they had have used ultrasound for levitating rocks [3] or that had have flying technology like Vimanas etc. in all of such projections ancient or modern actually by default excluded the possibility that those stories are from the astral realm, and as result always pushed the ancient alien theory as norm, in my opinion wrong, even the notion about the Watchers think is interpreted literary instead as Spirits who possessed Mankind and like that interfering in genetics! Actually like this even nowadays many are becoming deviant i.e. when and if Man are open to demons-anathema-to-them then any sinful spiritual genetics is transferred to the Offspring what leads to various deviations later!

Thanks, Dana. Remember our research about Monoatomic Gold, and was re-discovered in the late 1970s by an Arizona farmer named David Hudson? I only downloaded about half of videos but never got to all 17 of them.

2 Likes

Those videos seem to have disappeared, but they may resurface somewhere, the “wayback machine” is quite effective but only if you put in the right search keywords.

3 Likes

I downloaded several of them but not all of them. There were 17 videos, I have 1-9 of the 17. If my memory is still OK they were downloaded from Vimeo, under the name ‘ORMES’. I understand about how difficult it can be to find thing on the Wayback Machine, but these days it might be the best, or only place to find them.

If we started a sperate ‘monoatomic gold thread’ that would be useful.

2 Likes

maybe this can help somehow

~ https://web.archive.org/web/20220903130216/https://www.notaliens.com/?redirect_to=https://www.notaliens.com/photos

1 Like

Unfortunately, modern archeology is burying our ancient highly technological past[due to ignorance].
Or, purposely keeping the public at large in the dark. Which is nothing new for the elite leadership.
After all, “they” specialize in gnostic thinking, darkness and ignorance.

5 Likes

Thanks, I’ll try some searches, you can find surprising things on Wayback.

2 Likes

This may help a little: Monoatomic Gold appears to have been discovered, or rediscovered in the late 1970s by an Arizona farmer named David Hudson. British archaeologist, Flinders Petrie discovered a
hidden temple in the Sinai Dessert in the early 1900’s with some white powder that was presumed to be mana. Alchemical methods were also associated with the white powder, and also the Egyptian priesthood.

1 Like