"Educated elite" first to swallow covid lies

WE ALL know the story of the emperor’s new clothes and the fact that it was a small child, rather than the courtiers and sycophants, who blurted out the truth that the emperor, in fact, was wearing nothing at all…

9 Likes

Thanks Dana for posting. Hope all is well with you and yours. Yes, the key phrase was “vested interests” and babes who have not yet been “programmed”.

2 Likes

It was the kids who got it first: “clotshots.”

3 Likes

Elana Freeland brought this out early in her observations;
the more “educated”, the more they were inclined to believe the establishment’s covid1984 mantra.

2 Likes

i read an article on the subject. the highest and lowest educated ones were the ones not ‘eating the cake.’ the high-schooled/‘universified’ masses ate it in a minute and still chewing…
although many woke up due to ‘unwanted side-effects’. many, and by the day they get more. very interesting walk, it seems to explode and implode at once.

2 Likes

It was John Aubrey -Fellow of the Royal Society (12 March 1626 – 7 June 1697)…wrote that he’d heard it said that “University was a place that polished stones, and dulled Diamonds”… possibly leading to the modern English phrase “Sausage Factory”…

5 Likes

Hi kalo. Here is a link to information indicating education level and doubt about the efficacy of the vaccine.

One of my doctors admitted that the covid vaccine acceptance was mostly political and that helps explain why educated people of moderate intelligence did not properly question the facts.

2 Likes

Where is survey of the educational level for those who received the clot shot? Oh yeh, not supposed to ask about clot shot status.

1 Like

To an extent it’s an emotional reaction, a desire not to think… In truth, much of our lives are devoid of rationality… I’d rather be wise than clever…

1 Like

When I was looking for the tweet with the education level study the Twitter search mechanism gave me no results except ‘please go to hhs or cdc’. Finally I figured out there was a filter toggle I needed to I undo to get all search results.

My point - the issue of search engines blocking relevant results in order to control the health narrative needs to become a public health issue. There can be no public health without freedom of information. Let the people decide.

User control of search results should become a human right.

2 Likes

the mediocre got sucked big time. sadly, they are starting to recognize it, which is kind of a mourning process of lost innocence.
it was just one and a half years ago, when i got laughed at and ridiculed mentioning my assessment and objections to these medical ‘treatments’ at best. now the curtain of hush silence opens up with it’s can of worms jolly fostering inside everywhere, breaking down the pharmaceutical industry as daily present.
and we got new shots for everbody and everything! interesting times we live in, huh?

1 Like

It’s really easy to say this stuff. That doesn’t make it real.

Do you actually know anybody with “unwanted side-effects”?

I have had three covid jabs. Everybody in my family, and all but two of my friends, have had at least one dose of the vaccine.

Nobody I know has mentioned any “unwanted side-effects” , neverlone “many”.

1 Like

I know people with side effects.

Most people that don’t want the vaccine do not object to another person’s choice to get it. Go ahead.

The vaccine does not stop transmission of covid and natural immunity reduces viral load more when reinfected than does the vaccine, thus natural immunity prevents transmission more than the vaccine.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-022-33096-0

Experiments on health must be voluntary and can not condition participation in society.

It may be that mRNA varies on how health is impacted depending on the health baseline and whether the vaccine enters the muscle or near a large blood vessel. The delivery impacts bio distribution which is a factor in side effects. The injection location introduces a random element which could result in adverse effects not necessarily related to baseline health but rather related to variation in mRNA reproduction rate and distribution.

1 Like

i know many people with stories of side effects. and i hear more through dealing with hospitals and healthcare. ‘sudden death syndrome’ of 21 years old is totally normal nowadays. all this covering ups while the insurance companies spilling the beans wholesale on 10-20-30% excess deaths and so on. ‘winter is coming.’

1 Like

The number one issue with jabs is not who or who would not allow a needle into their body and if or not humans received consequences for their choice, is the manner in which the program was rolled out. Using deception and ridicule to convince otherwise decent humans to go along with the wishes of a few…and here we still are, subject to the wishes of a few. Get it?

4 Likes

3 Likes

I too know many people with side-effects; many of which, don’t understand what’s going on with their health and thinking processes. When many go to the usual medical care professionals, they are told it is in their head or nothing is wrong or that they are getting older.

Have watched people after getting the shots who have changed emotionally or physically or both. Have heard that side effects are prevalent in some areas of the state/country, but not in others. Know a doctor who treats those with post shot side effects who have had some patients that do not admit they took the shots until later after the doctor has treated them for a while.

Glad neither you nor your friends are having issues. If something unexpected shows up, hope all of those people do not ignore it and find someone to help get them detox and treat the damage.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Bingo. It was the first politicized illness I’ve ever seen. And, shockingly (to me at the time), I found that the politics-based acceptance applied to doctors too!

1 Like

I don’t know how old you are but there are others; Polio was a BIG one. Aimed directly at children.

This is the entire point wrapped up in one sentence. Thank you!

The same for joining cults of any kind. A step-by-step, “logical” progression is used in disseminating information, which is the way educated people were taught to reason.

1 Like