"Educated elite" first to swallow covid lies

Which, by implication, means that members of this forum are part of the 15% of the populace that are not quite so

prone to hypnotic suggestion…Or are they?

4 Likes

Just some random meaningless thoughts:

The mind control is so strong now that many are deceived that weren’t before. Some just cave under the stress of it all - never ending, constant pressure. Many just want to go back to how it was and remove themselves from reality. Like the parable of the sower.

The more formally educated could be more likely to be manipulated, but it depends not only on how they were educated but also their inter thought processes.

Some who have a lot of education notice things because they are familiar with the educational philosophy behind the OP - learned how it is done in Masters and above degrees. It depends on the instructors and course of study, but also on the person’s prior knowledge and inclinations before starting classes/study.

1 Like

I agree with this.

The government has no business making people take vaccines. That is a violation of the bodily autonomy of the individual.

Masks, on the other hand, are a perfectly reasonable and effective measure to ask people to use in enclosed public spaces during outbreaks.

1 Like

“Masks, on the other hand, are a perfectly reasonable and effective measure to ask people to use in enclosed public spaces during outbreaks.”

nice bullshyte u have around. since there was no outbreak, what should people wear? tinfoil hats?
u agree with urself. that’s good. that is why u should perfectly and reasonably put urself into enclosed public spaces. so not to catch any life in the meantime.

i told u before. do not mess around with blatant convergence. or it’ll meet u. troll.

1 Like

I also suspect that those who are financially better off view the system as having worked out well for them, therefor they’re more likely to comply and go along with the narrative. Those of us who fight to make a living understand that the system is stacked against us.

3 Likes

Yes.
If the system is rewarding you big time;
you’d tend to think it certainly works for the best of us.

And, it does self-select, and weed out those who recognize its inherent fraud.
Those w/“real” historical and “real” current events knowledge…
will not be nationally televised; plus, run the risk of re-education camps.
Communism is a *female dog.
*[apologies for demeaning the female dog]

2 Likes

I also would like to think that struggling perhaps brings one closer to God, creating humility and perhaps clarity.

2 Likes

I can’t even begin to guess what this means.

Do you think all those morgue trucks were filled with frozen bananas?

Regarding calling me a troll, can we not politely disagree without questioning each others sincerity?

yes, that would be very polite. but u have already crossed that road before and however nice u ask for understanding now, u passed it on my behalf. i do not give a eyey mite for ur contribution in the narrative. i loved through it, fought through it, saw all the things in the hospitals and morgues with a naked eye of observation - where, i believe u never attended in the last 23 months of madness - , and may nail u once again if u so sincerely need.
there is no polite disagreeing. tick off.
so, imagine!

p.s.: put a mask on while u speak to me please, so i won’t hear ur babble. is that a polite question from a worrying heart to ask?

Silly me- I would rather me wise AND clever.

1 Like

THAT IS ONLY IF THERE WAS SUCH THING AS VIRUS CONTAGION… which it has NEVER been proven to be true. Masks are strictly more control and evidence of compliance. THAT IS ALL.

@kalamona Hahaha. You said it perfectly!

3 Likes

u see it’s just words through the bone-box, and if one is not careful enough, may say things that r sound. :wink:

there is a thing u may ponder upon. i do not think that the ‘better-offs’ are more likely to comply. more likely they r not bothered by it, unless they wanted to go ‘tourist’ or summertime.
i believe this test was more to awareness than money.
i mean many people may and do think i am one of the ‘better-offs’, since i am doing fine with almost nothing and have good clothes and never drive a car. optics, i mean. who knows?
and do not forget that who has more to loose to the system, is always on ropes about it. i have some ‘better-off’ acquaintances and about half of them ate the cake. the other half was like ‘cake? i haven’t ordered any!’ about the half who ate the cake… i warned them not to, helping in detox, some of them admitting problems like ‘i can not run anymore’ - and that IS a serious problem - etc … but u have to have some things to pray for, hm?
take care!

So many people act like this is all new.

It’s not.

Read your Bible. Read your history of the United States, and how the founding fathers responded to the Scarlett Fever epidemics of the 1760s and 90s.

We’ve know for more than a century that masks are an effective measure for cutting down transmission of airborne disease.

All of this “chin diaper” stuff is childish and political, in the most tribal sense of that word.

Some of you would refuse to breath if you thought your perceived “enemies” were too strongly in favour of it.

1 Like

read ur Bible:

what’s ur price? are u worth a Hebrew slave for 6 years or one should pay more for ur labour?
it is really hard to talk with the HR guys nowadays, they come with papers to read… i just got this old testament from a wandering tribe, they still use this.
r u an HR guy/girl/pronoun?

This is definitely not a first.
Polio was the scourge when I was a kid.
We had to take the shot or sugar whether we liked it or not.
I still think they’d gotten a lot more people vaxxed if they’d used sugar instead of a needle.

I don’t know about that . . .

Key word here being “ask,”

which is a lot different than unlawful mandates

2 Likes

Correct, perception is key, and manipulating it obviously works and can be embedded forever. Masks were simply a sign the “authorities” were doing something. Not one science paper was provided to back up their efficacy during or after the plandemic.
Because they were used in prior cases doesn’t fly. Bloodletting used to be a medical practice, we don’t do that anymore.

2 Likes