"Educated elite" first to swallow covid lies

“Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain”

All the hippies grew up to become super angry simps for the government…

they cleared out their house, but forgot to move in, so the rogue elements came back 7 times worse…

Time for a mass “Exorcism”…

1 Like

“Wherever an objective is reified, It becomes a bone of contention for demons.”

Avatamsa Sutra

1 Like

just for the understanding of the dynamics:
“Consider the Mahabharata epic of the Hindus. This story is so long that it can be narrated for months on end. It is one of the longest and best stories in the world, containing both worldly and religious advice. It provides moral instruction and advice on manners, respect for elders and spouses, and on the raising of children. It gives very good advice based on truth. In short it is the story of a conflict between truth and falsehood, where the truth is reality and falsehood is delusion. It shows how to win such a war, and since the war is waged on behalf of reality, it is a virtuous war. Attachment to reality—the nature of mind—is noble attachment, but in buddha-dharma, it is taught that the root of suffering is attachment. Whether the Mahabharata shows noble attachment to the body and primal awareness of reality, or the ignoble attachment of subduing enemies and cherishing kith and kin, the truth is that both are attachments and hence the very root of suffering.”

Tulku Pema Rigstal: The Great Secret of Mind, 2012 translation/edition

1 Like

So we’re in an old style Hollywood Biblical epic…but it’s the “Improv version”, so we haven’t got a script and so have just got to make the best of it…

it’s all about the mind. NLP, sorcery and ceremonial magic.

1 Like

The spiritual factor, I believe , plays a big part. Christianity, as well as other cosmological systems, all report on an enemy , terrestrial and otherwise, who hate the greater part of humanity and mean them harm. Those who aren’t steeped in these traditions , I believe, find it very difficult to accept that their governments are trying to kill them. They have to put faith somewhere, unfortunately for them they put it in the wrong place.

4 Likes

Geronimo_Poster

6 Likes

LOL!
sincere traditions keep the nation straight.

2 Likes

Aye- but it seems more like Chaos Magic, and as for “revelation of the method”, they appear to be suffering from successive generations of spoiled incompetents amongst their offspring… They are but men, and even then only on a good day…

2 Likes

i concur.
it is hard to accept for a normal, kind human being, that somebody wants to maim, corrupt and kill him, or at least make him suffer unto it’s delight and feeding. though we do not see the wifis, but use them, we do not believe in demonic possessions, but they use us. on a daily basis.
the possessing and afflatus business is on high gear, while people think that they r in charge of their own thoughts. it is a hard nut to crack.

1 Like

Spiritual truth cuts through all that. People need to make the first move with free will and humility. And yes, it’s a tough nut alright.

3 Likes

ETZ0oBxUMAA4p72

2 Likes

this fits here:

1 Like

Excellent.
"Everything has a crack, that’s how the light gets in ".

1 Like

the emotions, words and thought-structures hide the mind’s natural light. u have to put a stop to or derail them with ‘lightning and thunder’.
in the crack, light and bliss radiates through. its just too simple. but once u intimate the mind, an impregnable fortress u have without any doubts, hopes or fears, which displace the natural condition.

1 Like

I bought and wear a T-shirt with this motif. My Grandfather left his reservation in Oklahoma in 1905 never to return. I can literally relate.

4 Likes

Reservation ?
Oklahoma ?
Apache ?

1 Like