"Educated elite" first to swallow covid lies

oh, boy.
this is the first time in 25 years that i refused to cut my hair.
i relate back to a thousand years with blood and honour.
me family got persecuted just twice in the last century, myself just twice in this century, and if i am right, we r still here.
i could teach my children in the old ways of knowledge, since i got them - quite abruptly to tell so - , which is a rare thing nowadays.
so it is still a good happenstance we live in, am i right? :wink:

1 Like

“Creek”
The Creeks did not call themselves Creeks until Europeans began using that particular term to refer to their tribe. The Creeks had referred to themselves as 'Muskogee ’ or 'Ocmulgee '. Europeans began calling the people of the tribe ‘Creeks’ in the early 1700s and that became their name, although they were simply referring to the ‘Indians living on Ochese Creek’ near present-day Macon, Georgia.

3 Likes

Haven’t cut my hair for the last eleven years, since leaving a corporate job “in the city” of Houston.

2 Likes

Wow, those Europeans really are savages to make up names like that.

My ancestors are mostly European, but may have one or more who were a member of the Wendat tribe near the great lakes, which the french called “Huron” which means “Brutish.”

Have been to Muskogee, cool city that. Almost got a t-shirt there that read “I’m a real Okie from Muskogee!”

Good museum here by Tahlequah: https://cherokeeheritage.org/

1 Like

i always wanted to grow it, and every time got entranced by ‘the look’.
not any more.
having very interesting dreams since. a lot to learn and think of.
and the best part? uncovering the lies they put upon u. still grinding through them. quite painful that u can and may not trust even the woman u r sleeping with. sobering experience with enough bile.
everybody is surprised!

1 Like

My gramma left the Tlinget tribe at 4 to be raised by nuns in a Canadian convent whose stated intent was to “get the Indian out.”

But there it is.

1 Like

One cannot erase DNA with a change of environment. Do gooders trying to do good can indeed do harm.

1 Like

Interesting that so many here have that Indian gene, for me it’s Cherokee and possibly Choctaw.

Must admit,however, that my pioneer folks fought and killed Indians in Texas. Of course they were of the same tribes that fought and killed from same group of pioneers as well.

It is worth thinking about how that piece of American history might fit/relate to our current reality.

1 Like

We are fighting and disagreeing with our ancestors embedded in our genes?

I don’t know. Maybe it has something to do with why they fought, or maybe with the make-up/mindset of Americans? Don’t know, but thought provoking, I’m thinking.

With our modern Diets, none of us would fit into our ancestor’s “Jeans”… :wink:

2 Likes

Perhaps “no outbreak” has to do with flu deaths disappearing to nothing with the upswing of “covid deaths”? Or the monetay reward for motorcycle accidental deaths by misnomering them as being caused by covid? .

I note people are claiming a 78% vaccine rate with no attention paid to all the vaccines compliant, overcharged governments have chucked. We may never know the real stats.

I know I was really sick and then I got well. My immunity is bulletproof.

1 Like

Dit très poliment, mais peut-être perdu…

1 Like

7 Likes

I suppose that’s what happens when you sublimate the Instinct… Something I’ve never quite managed to do…thankfully…

Have no idea what that means.

1 Like

1 Like

“Sublimate?”- Y’know… ignore the animal instinct… I’m just a simple creature, all tangled up in words…Woof!

1 Like