False Fulfillment and The "One Thing" That Cannot Be Counterfeited - Referencing the Most Recent Members Vid Chat on 8/9/24

Thank you very much - the help is greatly appreciated! I’ve never read any of The Space Trilogy - very much looking forward to it.

Hit the send button before I meant to - I’ve never read “The Last Battle” from the Narnia series either - just snagged a copy of that one as well. Thanks again.

I’m only a couple of chapters into my re-read of The Last Battle, and it’s a completely different read in the light of the work of @vardas3. There are a few parallels that come to mind, but one very clear one is that of Tirias equating Quezalcoatl, and Shift, Ya-atl. Planet of the Apes is another. Contemporary society os TLB on steroids!

Way way way off the mark…

A blue-eyed, fair-haried ruler who forbids human sacrifice’s being driven off by a sourcerer who institutes the practice? The parallel is plain to see.

Simply wearing a lion’s hide does not make one a lion, unless others want to believe. A real lion would not require belief. One would innately know it was a real lion.

THAT parallel yes, but that’s not the main point here.

1 Like

Sharing ideas is a plus for everyone, TheUltimatePlan! I have recently come across The Urantia Book & it reveals a Heavenly Hierarchy that I always suspected existed. It also gives us an idea of where we humans & our planet fit in the Big Scheme of Things. It’s all so much Bigger than we can even imagine, but each person is allowed to come to his or her own free-will conclusions. If we don’t examine all the possibilities, how is that rational thinking?! As I was commenting to a friend the other day, it seems like this has all come down to pick which book one wishes to follow & then park your brain there…no questioning allowed! :upside_down_face:

Let me preface this comment by saying that I have not yet finished all of The Last Battle and that I may be well off the mark in terms of what Dr. Farrell had in mind when he spoke of the one thing that the counterfeiter cannot counterfeit. With that caveat out of the way, what stood out to me in the first couple of chapters of The Last Battle was the stark contrast between the spirit/character of Aslan and that of the counterfeit version.

This stark contrast in nature manifested itself in the actions taken by the “Anti-Aslan” which included the “felling latnern waste,” and “murdering talking trees.” King Tirian was in a state of utter disbelief when he heard of these things taking place at the supposed direction of Aslan.

While it should be noted that in Matthew 7:16-17 the specific context is Jesus speaking about false prophets - there is certainly an application of that context here

16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them. ~ Matthew 7:16-20 NKJV

I then started to think about the entire question in regards to the very spirit/nature/character of Jesus Christ, the true Messiah, and the very real, deep, passionate, personal connection He has with His people. Once I began thinking of the issue in these terms, John 10 came to mind where Jesus spoke of Himself as “the good shepherd” and as one who lays down His life for His people.

14 I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own. 15 As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. ~ John 10:14-15 NKJV

Regarding His spirit/nature/character - think of how those things manifested in the actions He performed during the first advent and then how that ties into what we know from Matthew 7:16-10. A good tree will never produce bad fruit and vice versa.

In verse 10 He says:

10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

Therein lies the great distinction between the true and the fake. John 10:21 illustrates this line of thinking perfectly.

21 Others said, “These are not the words of one who has a demon. Can a demon open the eyes of the blind?”

They recognized the actions being taken and words being spoken as that of the true and genuine and not coming from a demonic or evil source. If we keep all of this in mind and then look at the apostle Paul writes of in 2 Thessalonians 2 regarding the nature and actions of the Antichrist - the distinction becomes rather clear as does the extreme importance of a person having an established deeply passionate personal relationship with God which manifests itself in a love of the truth and righteousness.

3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. 5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. 7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders, 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness. ~ 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12 NKJV

This is a rather long and winded way of saying that I have come to the conclusion that the one thing that cannot be counterfeited is the spirit/nature/character of Jesus Christ and the very real personal connection He has with His people.

The spirit/nature/character of the Antichrist will manifest itself just as is written in 2 Thessalonians 2 - and those who know God and are in turn known by Him will recognize the fruit being manifested by that false agent because they have a love of the truth as to be saved.

3 Likes

I just read this last week and for me it explains the polarization I am experiencing with friends and family and the world. It was such an eye opener and all things started to click. I am being guided by The Holy Spirit. Amen.

2 Likes

Division is most certainly taking place in all forms and fashions as we are quickly approaching times when decisions with eternal consequences must be made. These verses came to mind when I read your reply.

19 Therefore there was a division again among the Jews because of these sayings ~ John 10:19

21“Now brother will deliver up brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death. 22And you will be hated by all for My name’s sake. But he who endures to the end will be saved. 23When they persecute you in this city, flee to another. For assuredly, I say to you, you will not have gone through the cities of Israel before the Son of Man comes. 24 “A disciple is not above his teacher, nor a servant above his master. ~ Matthew 10:21-24

34 “Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword. 35 For I have come to ‘set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law’; 36 and ‘a man’s enemies will be those of his own household.’ ~ Matthew 10:34-36

I realize this. I also had a good laugh when I considered that there’s a prima facie case for naming a pseudo-Messianic a-s-s in a lion suit Orange Man Bad. xD (The site is changing the word a-s-s to a-r-s-e in this post, and there’s nothing I can do about it beyond hyphenation!)

By the way, I was having massive computer problems last Sunday, hence all the lost letters… I TYPED them, they just didn’t show up, or were suddenly spit out all a jumble. Sorry I did not catch all of them. it’s been a long week.

5 Likes

The second coming is real and the church will not be spared the end times tribulation (as many evangelicals believe they will be spared and raptured).

Hello All.

I am a long time fan of Dr. Joseph Farrell. I am new here (non-paying member). I am studying his Babylon Banksters book ATM.

With regards to Christianity, the provenance of Torah and the Bible, and even the origin of the Judaic people and the Hebrew language, and who/what/how is Jesus Christ, allow me to share a recent find:

Some assertions below are taken from various scholars (found at YouTube). Especially: Greek classist Ammon Hillman…heads up: Someone said of him: “Just wanted some of you to know that this is some deep hard truth. Take it in small increments. Truth can be brutal; traumatizing even. Still just fecking amazing”.

1. The Jesus Christ that we all believe and love, even have healings, and described in the NT Bible is–if based on the interpretation of the Greek writings as told by Ammon Hillman, is shockingly (and better read sitting down), either a gloriously liberating or a blasphemous most foul and

2. That the Torah and the Bible is fabricated, beginning ~150 BC, and in Greek:

Hebrew has some 8000 words, 2000 which are one time use. Greek has some 300,000 to 500,000 words, now 1,500,000. That, Hebrew language was invented sometime ~200 BC to 100 BC. Other than Torah and Bible, there is no other record of any of the OT Bible: Noah, Abrahm Moses, King David, Solomon (supposed ~950 BC), Temple of Solomon, etc. Ethiopians do have a Queen Sheba, but ~150 BC. (That Solomon, with his fame had to have been written by others, not none.)

The origin of Christianity and Bible: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX1vDjZliss&t=2s

1. Jewish identity-origin is compiled: No records or descriptions of the Biblical Israelites in Greek, etc. Judaism first emerged sometime 200 to 100 BC. Earliest evidence of Judaism is a coin 131 BC. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U1TN-i0x7g&t=1256s

(IMO/speculation: That the Baal-Moloch Canaanites (some 2000 BC to 1000 BC, who became Phoenicians ~1200 BC, who founded Carthage, and then when Rome sacked Carthage, they became the wanders. One group of the former Canaanite-Phoenician-Carthagian wrote the Torah, another group became Romans and brought the Phoenician maritime law and legal system to Rome, which became the modern UCC and Admiralty law. (Phoenician alphabet became Greek and Etruscans).

1. Christianity is compiled and fabricated in/around the Constantine times.

Prompt: "when was teh moden bible first created, Constantine?

ChatGPT4:
“The modern Bible, as a collection of texts that we recognize today, began to take shape during the 4th century AD, particularly under the influence of the Roman Emperor Constantine the Great. Here’s a brief overview:

Council of Nicaea (325 AD):

• Constantine’s Influence: Constantine, the first Roman emperor to convert to Christianity, convened the Council of Nicaea in 325 AD to address various theological disputes within the early Christian Church. Although the Council did not directly decide the canon of the Bible, it was instrumental in promoting a unified Christian doctrine across the Roman Empire.

Formation of the Biblical Canon:

• Canonization Process: The process of determining which books would be included in the Bible (canonization) was gradual and not definitively settled at Nicaea. Early Christians used various texts, but by the late 4th century, key figures like Athanasius of Alexandria played a significant role in defining the New Testament canon.
  • Athanasius’s Easter Letter (367 AD): In 367 AD, Athanasius, the Bishop of Alexandria, wrote an Easter letter listing the 27 books of the New Testament as we know them today. This was one of the earliest instances of a complete New Testament canon being formally recognized.

Latin Vulgate (Late 4th Century):

• St. Jerome’s Translation: At the request of Pope Damasus I, St. Jerome translated the Bible into Latin, producing the Latin Vulgate around 382-405 AD. The Vulgate became the standard Bible for the Roman Catholic Church for centuries and played a significant role in the Bible’s development and dissemination in Western Christianity.

Summary:

• While Constantine’s reign and the Council of Nicaea were pivotal in the development and promotion of Christianity, the formal creation of the Bible as we know it today occurred gradually over the 4th century. The process involved the canonization of texts, translation into Latin (the Vulgate), and the consolidation of Christian doctrine.

Thus, the “modern Bible” began to solidify in the late 4th century with key contributions from Christian leaders and scholars, influenced by Constantine’s efforts to unify and promote Christianity within the Roman Empire."

4 Likes

He never left, was here all the time.

These were all mystery schools and ancient brotherhoods. But one school in the Arabian peninsula linked to Saturn/EL/Chronos with its black cube became dominant in the desert regions. It somehow fused with ancient Egyptian monotheism created by Akhenaten. The two birthed the Abrahamic school and Yaweh.

1 Like

He left and sent the Holy Spirit to comfort us.

2 Likes

Interesting conversation. I would say the one thing that cannot be counterfeited is ever-lasting life.

2 Likes

Tossing my two cents in.

Matthew 24; specifically, Matthew 24:23-25.

2 Likes