Finished Reading The Giza Death Star Revisited

These equations are a piece of cake for some of the Gizers, but not for us!!
Although, if one knows what the symbols and acronyms mean, then one can figure out the equations with some thought, bearing in mind, also, that some equations are often based on ideas of how something works… and perhaps change over time as new variables enter the scene.

I think it is great that you studied that, as it makes reading Dr. Farrell’s books much easier for you.

And, I agree with you about the Darwinian evolution business – we no longer buy that either, though I believed what I was taught in school for a very long time. Read two interesting books a few of years ago: “Darwin’s Doubt” and “Signature in the Cell” by Stephen C. Meyer PhD, found his ideas about intelligent design interesting. https://stephencmeyer.org/

2 Likes

Thanks @RhebaRhae for sharing your own experience with the maths. We don’t feel so out “in left field”, knowing that a few others are also extracting thought gems without strong math background. We bought a few math books from the used bookstore to refresh and dust off the cobwebs, so that the second readings of Dr. Farrell’s books will be easier. But even despite that impediment of mental “dustiness”, we find this book collection extraordinary, how deep history from the world’s beginnings are tied right up to the present, along with the narratives we’ve all been given about our history. Dr. Farrell’s ability to analyse narratives has left us in a place where we can no longer view our world and the narratives that shape our view of history and our world in the same way as we did before.

I like how you say “other’s algorithms don’t seem to work well for me”. I think that each of us is tapping into consciousness differently, and we are each tuned to our own algorithms (well, as long as we’re not tapped into the tv and having others’ algorithms programmed into us) based on each person’s own unique life experiences.

I had never, ever given crystals much thought, in any way, other than that my Mom loved jewelry. This book, wow – it has openedinsights into the world of crystals. (Jain 108 had a little beginner primer on crytals, and talked about their shapes and use in technology, which seems to be a key here). The idea of a mini “black hole” or trapped light within a crystal as discussed in this book, is quite an exercise for the imagination. Now I’m wondering whether it’s worth to go to a crystal shop and pick up a few crystals and stare at them, just to glean and imprint into the imagination a little more from what we’ve read in this book.

Thanks again for staring a thread about the book!

Do you have any crystals, and do you see them differently after reading this book?

3 Likes

That may be true, wonder if any Gizars can solve these problems:

2 Likes

Thank you @Michael1 – for helping us dust off our physics!!

2 Likes

could surely use them for starting a fire. :wink:
these papers are good, hydrogen burns great!
and the cat dances in nuclear structures during the meantime while he decides to be dead or alive…
it is called the:
Dead Cat Dance

4 Likes

7 Likes

3 Likes

:wink:

8 Likes

I am embarrassed to admit: I appreciated Dunn’s diagram that Dr. Farrell included on page 185 of the book, for Rust Buckets like myself. The papers that @Michael1 shared (and @kalamona wants to burn) reminded me of how grateful I was that in this book, Dr. Farrell did take the Rust Buckets (like myself) into account and helped us a long a little.

And, oh gosh @Divergent you bring back nightmares of the frog dissections in school… I have, for a long time wondered, how does that improve our understanding of the world? For me, I’ve got more by going to a pond and listening to them sing, and watching them how they live and not bothering them outside the quiet and reverent watching of their extraodinary world…

(And @kalamona brought back some of the discomfort I had when first learning about the Schroedinger’s Cat idea – For some reason, my brain tends to map things on a psychological level, i.e., I map physics concepts into psychology, and that got me thinking, years ago, about injustice, how people tend to “look away” so they don’t have to deal emotionally with commercial reality – and how this attitude was in my face many times in the past 3 years, when I’ve tried to share some of what I was actually observing about the policies around the covid operation, and people immediately say: “I want my head in the sand”; or “I don’t want to know”; or “I don’t go there” – and so for me, Schroeding’s Cat has been more than just a quantum physics idea – it penetrates right into the realm of intentional consciousness…)

3 Likes

I apologize for bringing back those nightmares.But how do you think the medical sciences developed, to what they are today without dissections? From the prevailing opinion that bloodletting, later the use of leeches which were then thought to be a cure for everything. Let me mention here Leonardo Da Vinci, as an example,up until today’s “modern” medical methods. All these methods are invasive. If the patient gets well, then psychologically he and everyone around him are happy, for example after plastic surgery. Isn’t that right?If you find a wounded bird, or any other wounded animal, what do you do? If you patch up its wound, it will continue to live if not then it dies, right? If you just look at it, it will not help such an animal that is wounded and suffering.Animal will be dead,and you will be sad.

This is one of the ways. But it leads in a closed magical circle. By circling in that same circle, one can get lost. To learn many things, but basically nothing.And that’s why this happened, and still happens:

I agree it is so to a certain point. But which is a more accurate determination or definition? Consciousness that intends, or the intention that becomes conscious? :man_shrugging:

I suppose that is why that beautifull medical practice of today advanced to “cutting out life” and made sufforing an art to get to their version of gold digging! Boundaries are like discernment, hard to be found in todays world ruled by psychopath’s.

2 Likes

There is no need to suppose that what you are saying is true but is an everyday fact infact. I agree with what you emphasize. It is one of the branches of medical science that is corrupt, rotten, greedy and psychopathic as you say these days.

Boundaries arise from discernment. Discernment arises from the individual’s states of consciousness,оr discernment arises from the states of consciousness of the individual.If one is a psychopath, then they are those, and such they are by nature his discerments. And accordingly, such are the boundaries that he imagines to be rightfull and true, and then he propagates them or imposes them on other individuals.Such is his nature.

I’ve never had a problem with human cadavers (who donated their bodies for science) being dissected by medical students for the purpose of learning how to cut into human flesh. Frogs are not humans, and there lies my own difficulty with that question.

2 Likes

Otherwise and on the brighterside…:wink:

3 Likes

I agree.Humans are not frogs.But then again thinking is difficult,so most often then not people use other methods or ways to express themselves ,like for instance judging others for doing this or that,or for example mocking and abusing physical or mental weaknesses or disabilities they observe in other human beings or for that matter same goes for the animals etc,etc and all that just to feed their ego or superego,in other words to fullfill their sense or paint image of themselves as superior in relation to other human beings or animals, or other states of matter.

it could be the other way around as well. remember Ein-stein, who had only ‘one block’ of the game.

1 Like

Metalli-cat:
‘and nothing? else matters…’

1 Like

Physics is no longer about a physical science, thanks to the illogical acceptance of Einstein and his followers, it is now one big mathematical puzzle that does not require logic.

That’s my opinion and I am sticking to it. Quantum BS.

1 Like

A lot of physics these days does seem to be more theoretical than practical.

You think Einstein was a fool who didn’t know what he was talking about?

1 Like

Rather than be lead down a vole hole into … semantics,

Here are 2 thoughts gleaned from reading The Giza Death Star Revisited:

1. If the Great Pyramid is a scaled down version of Earth’s measurements, then how many Pyramids shapes would it take to make a squared sphere of Earth. Is that number significant?

2. Given that Lucifer portents to copy and thus create illusions of creation to deceive humans, if the pyramids are built on Earth’s measurement models, then was the Great Pyramid built as counterfeit of the Earth God created? Was it’s creation demonic?

@sunnyboy I like the diagrams on page 185 too. A picture rather than a bunch of algorithms; but then, I am simple averagely intelligent human that does not think things have to be complicated.

5 Likes