Gaza shenanigans?

My first post on this forum are just a couple of thoughts (conspiracy theories) that I want to throw out and see if they’ve crossed anyone else’s mind.

The whole “floating” pier off of the Gazan coast just doesn’t smell right and is idiotic. So here goes my “cooky” thoughts:

1. The “aid” being given to Gaza won’t all be “humanitarian.” Seeing this regime’s (and Obummer’s) willingness to support adversaries, who is to say this isn’t an easy back channel way of shipping arms and munitions to HAMAS? Especially now since we’re seeing open hostility towards Netanyahu’s regime. Is Israel going to over see the aid?

2. This “sitting duc.”…erm I mean dock could be used as a spring board to evacuate Gazans and bring them directly to the US, allowing Israel to just take over the Gaza strip and access to the gas fields.

3. This floating dock will be a false flag to get the US troops directly involved in a blood feud. Gotta feed the war machine with other peoples children.

I know these are schizophrenic thoughts, but what say you all?

1 Like

In this Crazy World, right now, anything at all might happen that we Normies have no control over!! What you propose could also be true…it seems someone’s goal is to bring down the USA & how better to achieve that than to be flooding our premises with illegals?! :thinking:

1 Like