Giza Death Star

I was dwelling on this and like everyone i was wondering how big is a device you can’t dis-man-tle and want to hide , so what if it was in plain sight and coded and tweaked by removing the Crown of the Fibonacci cap 3x1 …just before they empty the Py5ramid , in other words , what we built was turn on us just enough so it has the effect Today of the part of the Brain thats a Mystery , a specie with Amnesia ( good memory… me that is ) …oooh dear famous last words … do they say it doesnt work or something to that effect ? ) are they having a laugh ( the Watchers ) …" that part of your Brain is talking BABEL and you dont even know it , now run along Monkeys …oooh by the way theres a right big Tower of god in that Direction , quick run ,get a move on before it Disappears … but seriously im just throwing out the Human element of being switched off and if there is a craft out there that’s flown by thought suggestion (hands free) I wouldn’t think it would be ours and then again how many could be in our hands, if we ever found out or be told is the reason we can’t fly them is the Quarantine Block on the Brain, that would be serious quarantine of a Tech we built and used once without subterfuge !
…looking forward for my Demon in Acre and Postman …PTAH OR 2

I’ve got the hang of this now , categories …

1 Like