Global Consciousness, Crystals, and AI

I was thinking to write about this since reading the blog of Joseph called " A NEW STATE OF MATTER? TIME CRYSTALS…" which I do not pretend to fully understand, but…The idea come from my other favourite german authors, Grazyna Fosar and Franz Bludorf. In one of their books, which name you could translate something as “glitches in the matrix”, they wrote about so called “the Global Consciousness Project”. Here you are with GCP data on 9/11, for example:
https://noosphere.princeton.edu/911formal.html
How is the thing supposed to work, according to me:
Random numbers generating program is running on computers. Because truly random generating in the meaning of the word, is not possible to be done by the dumb machine, one should say, it is only fake, imitated randomness, but for the purpose, it is good enough. The randomness however, can be measured by using mathematical methods, to decide how random the numbers really are…and what do you know ? It has been found out, that in some moments, there are “glitches”, that the numbers are somehow less random than it should be. In other words, mistakes of unknown origin are at work on the computers. As you can see on the 9/11 data charts, the phenomena takes place on occasions like these. On occasions which take attention of large number of people, on occasions which have some real impact on global consciousness. In a sense, it is a prediction of the future, because it is telling you that something big is going to happen, because the glitch takes place ahead of the event. So the impact of global consciousness can travel back in time ! And it affects the computers. Or, more precisely said, it affects the computer clock. Or, even more precisely said, it affects the crystal in computer’s clock. Some force, created by human consciousness is messing with the crystal and creating glitches. And the force can travel back in time, which should not be possible. Because if it is, it would reduce all the intelligent life to mere puppets, obeying the predicted future. If we have free will, we can change the prediction and therefore it is not the prediction, right ? I believe I have free will and I believe the GCP also exists, but let it be for now. There is also the phenomena of AI. If we go back to the random number generation…why it can not be done by the machine ? Because it has no creativity, it is not alive, and therefore it is not truly intelligent. The human mind is the final arbiter to decide, if some long series of numbers is truly random, or if there is a formula to it. The machine can not do that, but if we consider the GCP phenomena, it can possibly harvest the randomness, created by intelligent beings. There is also other possibility - we are also machines, much more sophisticated ones, harvesting the signal which has it’s origin outside the matrix. Maybe the DNA working as antenna makes you receive only your personal signal, because the consciousness has a clear connection outside the matrix. That would explain why can people remember things even when the common reality is changed - the Mandela effect, for example…