Hundreds of sheep walking in a circle for 12 days straight

Кind of weird isn’t it?
I mean 12 days of walking in circles is still a lot of time (for a sheep that is) isn’t it? :thinking:

https://www.news.com.au/technology/science/animals/disturbing-footage-of-hundreds-of-sheep-walking-in-a-circle-for-12-days-straight/news-story/72b6673a1d2ba7dffd7dbd2ceaab67cb

2 Likes

I wonder if Welsh sheep herders have been rehearsing a new routine … (sorry for the poor quality of the video)

3 Likes

Dutchsinse channel reported deer swimming across a wide, local river close to his home in near freezing water for unknown reason(s). Said he’d never seen that before.

Animals are the big giveaway IMO. When they change their behavior, we know something is wrong…

1 Like

It is an electric universe and when you add interrupters of any kind, WIFI for example, the whole system goes haywire.

4 Likes

The entire flock was obviously Vaxxed & Boosted… it’s the “Gamification” of Sheep, before they run it on the Plebs… :wink:

2 Likes

The fact is that bees can’t find their way back to the hive with WiFi interference- IOW electromagnetic (N-S detector) problems. It doesn’t matter if you are a globalist or a “flattest”, the flow of electricity through the system makes total sense and any interruption makes anything from sheep in circles or Chinese sick and put in plastic tents.

2 Likes

Mad scientists big time on the loose. It isn’t just the killing of humans. Humanity isn’t just in a fight for it’s life, our planet and everything in and on it is! Nothing for this people is sacrosanct.

At this moment in time I am praying a sliver of humans together with our planet survives to start anew and grown psychologically enough to avoid a repeat of this magnitude. As magnificient those old Atlantis stories are, I want to leave them behind for good.

3 Likes