Hydras, Immortality & remote control

Non-overlapping neural networks in Hydra vulgaris - PMC https://news.rice.edu/news/2021/keck-backs-rice-bid-build-brain

2 Likes

Interesting chap.

One of the recipients of a Keck Foundation grant.

" Corporate collaborations have included work with StemCyte, Inc., Pfizer, Acorda Therapeutics, Johnson & Johnson, Celgene, BioAxone, SynGen, Otsuka, Auxocell, TRIM-edicine, Decibel Therapeutics, GE Healthcare, Audion Therapeutics, PTC Therapeutics, and many proprietary relationships."

2 Likes

this seems to be inside the jabs. have u seen the videos? those white fiberlike cords pulled out of the corpses by the coroners at the autopsies?
seems like they managed to synthetise and combine it with nanotech.

2 Likes

Yeah, along with the self assembling structuresā€¦thatā€™s why I posted it :point_left:

i really do not think we could assess the situation in itā€™s depth.

ā€œThe Wise man points to the moon, the Fool looks at the Fingerā€- So I suppose weā€™re all just looking at the Fingerā€¦ Iā€™ll keep looking, maybe one day Iā€™ll see the moonā€¦

2 Likes

hydra key madej

3 Likes

WHere can i find images of that brother?

1 Like

What a great quote. Where is the full text, please?

1 Like

try bitchute, there was a Polish doctor - forgot his name, something like Polawski maybe? - doing spectrometry and showed things that sprung out of eggs, sprouting 3 tentacles and consisting of aluminiumā€¦, and the Spanish Quinta Columna with dr. Delgado, the latter made an immense study

2 Likes

as one aptly put it once:

ā€œMoney, power, candyā€

the candy has 3 substacks for clarification: sex, drugs and rock and rollā€¦

1 Like

oh, i never asked, which pies u like?

better later than neverā€¦ :wink:

Iā€™d rather have a ā€œSlice of Lifeā€ā€¦

1 Like

although she is possibly the neatest controlled opposition. itā€™s a hunch, i know, and maybe wrong, hard to tell, but something does not add up with her.
and this video is part of the Quinta Columna band under orwell.city

I just donā€™t know, could beā€¦but she wasnā€™t the only one talking about Vax contents like theseā€¦Hard to sayā€¦ Maybe if she was Fugly and little less evangelical sheā€™d be more convincingā€¦

thereā€™s something in her manners and body-language that puts a great question/exclamation mark on her head. viewed her several times and the hunch is resisting to get away. and itā€™s seldom if ever wrong. learned to listen to it. maybe it is something in her personal life, which could be.

1 Like

Sheā€™s one of ā€œThe 5 Docsā€ along with Dr. Tenpenny, Dr. Merritt, Dr. Northrup, and Dr. Pavlosky (?). They all seem very right-on and are extremely brave taking stands even though it has hurt their careers and made them targets. About a year ago, before that video (I think), she almost died in a small plane accident. Recently, Dr. Madej said she gave-up her medical license yet continues to contribute and take tough stands. If you internet search for ā€œThe 5 Docs,ā€ you should find their podcast site. Mostly, the site is Dr. T and Dr. P, but every month there is a 5 Docs podcast. Would love to hear what you think of her in a different context, but you may have to go back a few months. She was much more active before the plane crash.

3 Likes

said already Barbā€™, sheā€™s contribution is unassailable, but something is not right, maybe she is swallowing fear. dunno, but i said that already. just my guts. she ā€˜seemsā€™ not okay, maybe she is sick. donā€™t know. i pray for her too.

1 Like

Thatā€™s been my take on her, too. Nothing specific but a gut feeling. And I did listen and see her before her crash.