Hydras, Immortality & remote control

i saw her before and after the ‘crash’ as well. haven’t changed too much. and was wondering that it must been a very light crash… those r not to be taken lightly if somebody knows a bit about aviation and the physical forces in the game.

Maybe she’s scared sick… I suppose if you look into the Abyss, it tends to look back…

1 Like

her composure and conduct is too calm for that. i think.

She fascinates you a little bit perhaps…

absolutely not my type. never really liked blonde-brown straits. i do not get ‘Carried away’ easily, as u see.

so what about the pies u 8? meat, cabbage or cheese?

1 Like

As long as there’s no Liver or Kidney in the pie, I’m relatively easy going… if it’s fruit-it’s gotta have cream… And when nothing makes sense, it’s Pie Thagoras…

1 Like

that’s the rectangular version, i believe.

and if we’re talking being sidetracked

don’t get Carried away… pun intended

1 Like

402538_338012042894053_144762339_n

1 Like

are u being x-pie-atory now? or an x-pirate?

1 Like

Oh, Pirate…always Pirate…

pie-rate. u’ll get a slice to test. what a loot!

I´ve saw one video of a guy in Germany, in the very first month of the fake Plandemic. In it you could see clearly an octopus like creature, with 3 tentacles, and he said that it had signs of volition and conscious choice.

Never found anything more about this subject.

I will check this new information.

I wonder, what are they truly trying to do with those things?

THANKS SO MUCH BROTHER! I will check it.

that was the Polish doctor. Polawski/Palowski? forgot it. open, sincere, in awe he was. no fake one.

1 Like

Now i dont remember, he had a hair like a crazy scientist, muck like albert einstein, and used glasses, and the language was something like german, but since i dont speak german, i wouldnt be able to tell the difference between what he was speaking, and polish language.

If you have a photo of him, i would be able to confirm with you.

1 Like

that guy you describe. some kind of a hippie-carrier type with a BMW. a polish one. that’s him.

1 Like

2 Likes

the mother of my daughter’s girlfriend just exited. cancer with multiple metastasis’, which came out of nothing after the jabs. she left a 19 year old girl and 10 boy plus the grieving father. the toll is getting higher and higher. and this girlfriend had to say that many people of her mothers age are dying, much more than ever…

1 Like

What an unnecessary and brutal tragedy. Prayers of condolence for her family and the millions of others.