Hydras, Immortality & remote control

The real question is, what is the true capacity for killing of those vaccines? What willl be the final number? A Billion dead?

She is huge in the state national movement also promoted by Dr. Northrup & Vandersteele. KrisAnn Hall interviewed by Bardsfm clarifies the needlessness of doing that.

“KrisAnn Hall interviewed by Bardsfm clarifies the needlessness of doing that.”

would u be so kind to elaborate this?

3/16/23 interview at 33:16 min.

thanx !

and 20 dwarves…

1 Like

Thanks for adding that- I will definitely listen- but before I do, I would point to the fact that KrisAnne is an ATTORNEY, which IS the maritime system and it would be difficult for her to think otherwise. She helps to educate the police, etc. (ALL corporate, or municipal, employees- all part of the admiralty or maritime system.) I used to listen to BardsFM first thing every day when the insanity first hit so I probably need to tune back in more often. He can be refreshing as well as educational. State nationals have removed themselves from the corporate structure through a trust that designates us as BENEFICIARIES, no longer Trustees or Debtors of the corporation, United States OF America. It is more complicated but in doing so, the Constitution as written, actually applies to the state nationals and does NOT apply to corporate PERSONS.

1 Like

Unfortunately there are way too many “bosses” who control the right to associate and what one can use their off the clock time for that resulted in our current state. Good she said NO and took the alternative path.

2 Likes

1 Like

That’s Guido the guard at my front door. However did you get his photo? He’s quite clever and doesn’t like his image photoshopped.

1 Like

He can’t resist an Espresso…

1 Like

Me either…I switched to French Press coffee in the mornings. The expresso was too much hassle.

me switched to long coffee with honey few years ago.

1 Like

I favour a strong Lavazza , mainly as rocket fuel for the bowel…but like most in GB I drink endless cups of strong tea that, if it wasn’t for all the hand rolled ciggies, I’d be crawling up the walls in a caffeine fever-(Nicotine doubles the rate at which the body depletes caffeine) :point_left:

1 Like

my favourite casual is Lavazza
me favourite best is D’ORO.
i should drink one, now all the blood is ingesting dinner. wouldn’t care if a lizardman took my nap.

1 Like

Here’s a recent link to the 5 docs with Carrie Madej talking about what you were re: something being off. SPOTLIGHT Critically Thinking Episode 145 5 DOCS

3 Likes

Just finished the whole podcast. This conversation among all 5 docs will blow your mind.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing.!