I discovered Impossible Geometry on Google Earth

Viewing the path of the October 2023 Solar Eclipse on Google Earth led me down a series of events, resulting in the discovery of seemingly impossible Geometric shapes and evidence of an ancient civilization living among them.

I was puzzled by these objects, and I had many questions about them. So I drove to the top of this remote cliff to look at them.

I found many things here that defy explanation. One of which turned out to be much stranger than I could have imagined.

What conclusions do you think these objects point to? Do you take this as confirmation of intelligent design? Evidence of a very specific series of geologic and erosional processes ? Or perhaps, we are living in a video game (Minecraft or Roblox? )

6 Likes

If it’s true what it states in The Sumerian Tablets the Marduk split Tiamat in half???
So that means our planet is a left over part of that leading me to believe that many of the unexplainable structures we find could be from that happening. OR…remains after The Flood & violent Earth changes??? Thanks for posting this interesting video!! :sparkler:

2 Likes

I have heard the theory that these areas are remnant stone and other material quarries for activities millennia ago. I am in the “why not?” group on that. Too many fabricated stories for recorded time not to believe a LOT went on in times when the recordings were undoubtedly destroyed or deleted from the record.

4 Likes

[Another secret to explore, and there are so many, many, many others to investigate.] (Petroglyphs: The secret history of the Judaculla Rock – The Americas Revealed)

3 Likes

Thanks for this very interesting post!! :ok_hand:t2:

2 Likes

Thank-you so very much.!!! However, we are hardly at the Beginning of all the secrets that ought to be revealed. So, think long and hard, and think Long and Deep about ALL of the secrets that MUST be kept hidden in order for their Majack [spelling correct] to properly work, [and it is Majack], and not Magic that I am referring to here since there is a HUGE difference in those two diametrical words with regards to their terminological meanings. There are so many places, and odd events to explore, but if you will give me just a little tiny-tiny-itty-bit of tolerance then I could direct a few of us who remain here on this website to some very, very, very strange places on the Earth.

2 Likes

Fire away!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :laughing:

1 Like

The Hoodoos of Drumheller Valley are strange geologic arrangements of sandstone towers in the badlands of Alberta, Canada. They are unusually shaped rock-formations which can be 20 feet tall. “According to Blackfoot and Cree traditions, these rocks are petrified giants who come alive at night to protect their land by throwing stones at trespassers. A legend of the Paiute Indians, who inhabited the area for hundreds of years before the arrival of European Americans, claims the colorful hoodoos are ancient people who were turned to stone as punishment for bad deeds.”

Many years ago a Montanan named Bill Fairhurst introduced me to some of the people working for Montana’s Fish and Wildlife Service. In turn they got permission to lead me up to a small mountain lake named Cherry Lake, which could only be accessed through Ted Turner’s 113,613 acre Flying D Ranch which is about 20 to 30 miles south of Four Corners, Montana. The hike up to the top of the mountains was about 10 miles, and then another 3 to 4 miles down to the lake. At the very top was a narrow pillar of stacked stones about 4 to 5 feet in height. Turner’s guide for me that day was Carter Cruse. He told me the old timers claimed it was a hoodoo built by the Flathead native Americans many centuries in the past, and that it held special spiritual significance to them.

4 Likes

How very interesting!! Thank you!! :grinning:

1 Like

Wait until the times comes for discussions on the inexplicable Devils Tower, the never-ending Wind Rock Cave system, and a place I refer to as Heaven on Earth.

3 Likes

That was an interesting experience and thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

What has been interesting for me is to really be able to “see” all the huge tree stumps that abound!! We didn’t even know what they were!! :open_mouth: It has also amazed me to see how many “mountains” are actually giants, lying down!! If you look at Machu Pichu from high up, it is possible to see that is a head!! We don’t even know what it is we live on!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Listen carefully since this is a slightly difficult place to explore, but far from impossible. This is just from my memories, but it should be fairly easy to access since there is a campground nearby.

Horse Creek Hot Springs will be your destination, and I’m willing to bet you can easily find loads of info and photos of the place on the web. Located in Idaho, and very close to the border of Montana there are several points of interest in the area. Many years ago, there was a large forest fire that killed almost all the pine trees in the locality, and many had fallen across the dirt and gravel forest service road. About a 1 hour or more trek in using 4-wheel drive, but loads of people get to it using 2-wheel drive vehicles. Just keep your speed low and take some tools in the event you get stuck, i.e. shovels and a chainsaw. We were there on July 4th, 1995, and a snowstorm swept across the mountains dumping a few inches of snow in the area.

Typically, any number of people are waiting around to take their turn to soak in the spring, so go early in the day. Last word: this will truly become a Spiritual Adventure.

2 Likes

Thanks for the Head’s Up!! I regret that I am no longer able to travel; but have enjoyed learning through other peoples’ adventures!! :wink:

2 Likes