I keep coming back to this quote from Charles Fort

“Would we, if we could, educate and sophisticate pigs, geese, cattle? Would it be wise to establish diplomatic relation with the hen that now functions, satisfied by mere sense of achievement by way of compensation?
I think we’re property. I should say we belong to something.
That once upon a time this Earth was No-man’s Land, that other worlds explored and colonized here, and fought among themselves for possession, but that now it’s owned by something. That something owns this Earth – all others warned off”-(Charles Fort, 1919)…

12 Likes

Screenshot (3358)

Inter-species dialogue/diplomatic relation: You forgot something! … I am Tooth-Walking Seahorse … handsome, extremely sociable … aggressive (during mating season) …

2 Likes

What a true show of Genius is this insight by Charles Fort.
He was spot on about the truth of this planet.

4 Likes

Welcome g3 – He knew that scientists have implied cosmologies, whether they owned them or not. He assiduously searched for anomalies and piled up mountains of proofs by selected instances. He satirized reductionism with intense speculations of his own, demonstrating that the desire to believe is not less understandable than the desire to disprove.

4 Likes

I´ve first heard about charles fort in 2008, when i read the The Protocols of The Learned Elders of Zion, and from there i started to study more about those who really control this planet. In my research about non-oficial history i crossed with his name, but i didn´t go futher.

I heard again about him in the channel of Jason Breshears, and his thesis of a planet with 138 year orbit that causes havoc when it enters the solar system, the last time it passed was the year 1902, wich is a year that charles fort talked a lot about, naming it “Our Forgotten Dark Age”.

I was impressed by this Charles wisdom, how he outdid the scientific thinking of the time.

You can check the video here: 1902: The Forgotten Dark Age - YouTube

2 Likes

Welcome g3orgesluizsegund0. May I call you g3? Do you know yet that your name is only 2 characters short of the required 20 characters to post a post on the Forum?

Your experience with Charles Fort, is what I often think of as picking up shiny stones - dropped in my path. Our Dr. Jovial P. Fearless calls them “dots.”

3 Likes

You know David, I think of the animals in my charge as someone I need to feed and pay attention to. Obviously, I am not one of TPTB.

Not one of TPTB?.. We all are, if we just knew what we needed to do, so it is with Cattle…We Stampede :point_left: and try not to end up on the farmers plate…

2 Likes

Maybe your right if we are beef cattle. Today’s beef cattle are not smart and are dependent on being taken care of. They are bred for certain characteristics, none of which are resistance of any kind. They are controlled through fear.

Now the Long Horn is another story: they fight, they are smart, they’re resilient to disease, they will protect their young against any foe, they are troublesome, they survive on their own. They are not tasty, and they’re milk is not appealing.

1 Like

Long & Horny it is then… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:!

2 Likes

“The time has come, my little friends, to talk of other things”
Beginning of Walrus poem, in Alice In Wonderland.

1 Like

“…Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings”

3 Likes

No David. Be nice. You miss the real point.

This is not about directing attention away from what is really happening to some sort of whatever thing.

1 Like

“Whatever thing”? - I’m not sure what that is… Instead of being literally “Farmed”, I think it’s an energy reaping exercise… We “The Plebs” get polarized, radicalized and hypnotized - and from that “They” get Data and Models…and perhaps something even more esoteric and Occulted… I’m not convinced being smart is going to help anyone, but to be Wise…that might do it…After all, it’s Energy and Emotion that feeds their machine.

2 Likes

“And here’s another clue for you all, the walrus was Paul”-(Glass Onion, Beatles White Album)…

The real one, or the double?

2 Likes

Thank you. Wasn’t sure what you were saying.

2 Likes

I never dress like this when potholing…

2 Likes