I keep coming back to this quote from Charles Fort

Meow … Meow … Meow … Silly Hatter

Thank you my friend!
You surely can call me g3, the 3 is a sibstitute for the “e” in my name, Georges.

And i dont know anything about this necessity of 20 characters needed in the name, in order to be able to post something?

How do you know that?
Is it possible to change a name?

About the shiny stones dropped in our paths, my life is really plenty of them, sometimes i feel that it´s even raining them. =)

3 Likes

3 Likes

The kind of answer that only those with personal experience can provide.

1 Like

Unless I’m an AI Meme bot… in which case, I’m just collating… :space_invader:

1 Like

our Grey Eminent…

2 Likes

it’s a good allegory but the real one is this:

The first step to slavery is believing you are owned by somebody and can’t do anything about it.

3 Likes

That’s just too replete with Innuendo…I won’t touch it with a bargepole… :laughing:

By the same token,-Slavery is when you Don’t know you’re Owned, and think yourself free…

2 Likes

Give the Minister of Innuendo my meows. xo

1 Like

“But I don’t want to go among mad people.” Alice remarked.
“Oh, you can’t help that”, said the Cheshire Cat: “we’re all mad here.
I’m mad. You’re mad”.
[Great pic, by the way!]

1 Like

Sure, we can rationalize this till death. But if you want to fly like free bird, you got to possess two wings and their names are: faith and reason. Fides et ratio.

Fides et Ratio (14 September 1998) | John Paul II (vatican.va)

Hey g3. The 20 characters has become sort of a Gizar joke. It is not about your name, but it is about the text in a post - there has to be at least 20 letter/symbols. There is a red box that comes up if there is less than 20 characters. You may see postings and say "and 20 characters’ or the like.

True.We are property.Of our self’s.Nothing more.

2 Likes

Money is paper. Humans are the value. Humans are capital. Some are owned; others are desired by “the other” to be owned.

1 Like
1 Like