Is Biden Truly So Demented, or, Is He Being Drugged?

By no means am I an expert, but I’ve cared for numerous Dementia patients & have friends who work in nursing homes. Most of us are wondering if something else is going on with Biden, as within 60 days of taking office, he went downhill so quickly, which Dementia generally doesn’t present this way. It seems people are assuming it’s Dementia. This is NOT a pro-Biden bias, but we can’t help wondering if Biden is being “chemically assisted” somehow?

What do you think?

4 Likes

Does no one think this is possible?

I suspect he should join Lincoln, the automaton, at Disneyland.

Now, let us discuss what’s his name (AI will not let me type my original spelling) supposed to be the chief “ Admiral General” Health physician (anyone remember Dr. Everet Koop, and associated senate confirmation hearings? Anyhow, it is now being said the current “Admiral General” is a CGI. Harvard references, etc. don’t check out, nor do other references for this immigrant, His Washington neighbors have never seen him or anyone else arriving or leaving “his” residence.

Now, let’s play Let’s Pretend. Which reminds me of the Zucker look like fast talking (with authority) “next question” Press Secretary before one has time to consider the just concluded nonsensical response to babbling baboons waving cell phones.

Anyone recall Lincoln’s Gettysburg Address penned on the back of an envelope by himself (not some handler or speech writer) just before his statement?

Ah, but I digress. Tends to happen with octogenarians.

1 Like

I have limited experience with dementia patients, so I have no useful input to add.
But, is it possible that some forms of CGI and mind control might be at play?
What about the recent slip by WH Press Secretary about who’s she’s working for?
Lastly, if you’re really POTUS, why do you need a WH sound stage?
And, if your working from a sound stage, who is really in the White House?

@AllenSimco
Is that a yes or no that it’s possible?

It sure is possible in this mad world. Something could have been helping him in both directions, up or down…

Afaik, B showed dementia signs way before the “election” so why was he even presidential candidate in the first place? As if they wanted to show the US people that they can even do that

1 Like

He sure is, Biden has had numerous brain surgeries in the late 90 and 2000. He does not have all his original brain.

1 Like

Well, I do thank you, Mairin! Most people are forgetting to consider this! I think whatever drugs he’s being given post-surgery might be getting an “add-on”.

He has to go in every month for maintenance.

1 Like

Wonder what’s being added to that “maintenance”, because he sure ain’t maintaining?

I am not sure if it’s dementia or drugs or both. I am not a Biden fan, but I believe this is a clear case of elder abuse.

2 Likes

Yep, Fitts thinks so too.

Hell yeah he’s being somehow chemically enhanced, the look in his eyes , tells me that combined with everything else , that speech he gave when he announced " mandate" in September pretty chilling to watch

1 Like

brain surgeries? that could explain a lot. i bet on drugs high-effective or misbehaving/badly maintained clone.

Where are you getting this “clone” stuff?

cloning is nothing new. take it as a given tool which mr. globalooney is using, if u like. nothing really special. star trek, star wars technics are almost all at his hands, i think.

That’s not answering my question. I suspect you got that from Jim Stone or someone else who saw the cosmetic tape come loose from Biden’s ear that windy day.

not exactly. i am talkin’ about the possibility of cloning, which i think is a reality. and even in netflix’s own ‘inside job’, the president is a robot. :wink:

I don’t think Biden, or “The President” is a robot, but hey, whatever.

everything might flip over
even a snail may trip over

as the old saying goes