"IS PARIS...ER....TEXAS BURNING!?"

Originally published at: https://gizadeathstar.com/2024/03/is-paris-er-texas-burning/

There was a movie about World War Two I saw when I was growing up titled Is Paris Burning? It dealt with the period of the war between the Allied amphibious landings in Normandy in June of 1944, and their liberation of Paris some weeks later in August of 1944. The Nazi Fuehrer (or we might…

6 Likes

(04 Mar 2024 10:13 CST: Edited throughout)

Bingo.

Last evening I was perplexed that nothing significant resulted from the weather system that had been created over the Texas Panhandle. As posted yesterday, trails were laid down (medium-altitude as evidenced by shadows on the surface) and for a time, remained stationary over the general burn area. Well that sure got my attention. The chemical-laden system was then irradiated, forming a fairly wet (colder) cloud mass. I actually got a bit excited about this latter development because they were presenting me, live, one of the best examples of “spray-radiate-nucleate” I’ve ever seen. And it was directly over a large, fresh and still-smoldering wildfire zone. One can see the energy passing through the mass like a rotating radar beam, seemingly from Colorado.

Even this morning, I was befuddled that nothing resulted. Please understand, I am certainly not disappointed that a second round of, or new location of, infernos had erupted. Nor about my prediction of lightning falling flat. But why would they spray, conspicuously whip up new weather, and then not destroy something with it? So far as I can tell, there was only one significant flare up last night (near Sanford, Texas).

So, what did happen? This synthetic weather system was juiced up and then “launched” from Texas. The release went in two directions. One stream headed northeast through Iowa and Wisconsin: fast, narrow and concentrated. The other was more diffuse, passing over southeast Missouri and into southern Illinois.

At the moment, some of this imagery can still be animated on the NOAA website for those care to see it live. The Conus map and Texas sector map are limited to the past 240-frames (20-hours) and Full Disk to 40-hours.

Another interesting thing to note is that there were “only” two persistent infrared black dots (fires) last night amongst the garden variety blinking black dots all over the place. One was in Shawnee County, Kanas and the other in Waseca County, Minnesota. Well, how about that. The concentrated moisture stream they jettisoned up to Wisconsin and beyond passes right over the nicely burning Shawnee fire and just a tad east of the Waseca fire source (but possibly through the plume).

Interestingly, there are 14 missing images (1:15-hrs) from the NOAA Conus and sector Geocolor (visble) image links.

Not to worry. One can see in the NASA images below, the Shawnee smoke plume significantly affected the moisture stream passing overhead. The air mass became much colder and concentrated upon leaving Kansas.

As for the other, more diffuse stream, I did note some smaller fires in Missouri, but cannot make a definite association.

Artificial weather was created over the incinerated Panhandle just the day after and right before our very eyes. One stream of this air mass was directed northeast and augmented by smoke it picked up from a 1,000-acre fire in Kansas. It was fast moving and trucked into southwestern Wisconsin and where it maybe picked up some benefit from another 1,000-acre fire plume in nearby Minnesota.

This strongly suggests experimentation, perhaps even AI controlled learning, and is similar to observations of them walking multiple hurricanes from Mexico to Hawaii in the weeks and years prior to Lahaina. I hope the elaboration and plethora of images isn’t considered hijacking of the original post; it is not intended.

Dr. Farrell’s speculation regarding potential nuclear fallout fits very, very well here. This geoengineered weather event over Texas could have been a dry run.

3 Likes

Looks like it is going to be a summer of fires again. Last year stolen 30T of ammonium nitrite will come handy for years to come for these purposes.
Another angle for these fires may be basically Chinese invasions in variety of forms.

2 Likes

dots

4 Likes

Some good info on possible motive for burning this area on Kerry Cassidy’s Telegram feed. Basically, 85% of Texas’ cattle herds are in that area. Fires are destroying herds and grazing land. War on meat? Bonus punishment to TX for getting uppity?

3 Likes

My head spins at the possibilities. As with all our recent disasters, the fingerprints are difficult to match, with an assortment of possible villains and beneficiaries. Not sure about Abbott’s role, he being the perfect controlled opposition.

The only certainty is an advancing Climate narrative. And the War on Meat.

1 Like

Thanks for your analysis , it is very informative. There was an interesting paper just published in Nature reporting on altered wild fire behavior - an absence of fires quieting down overnight - observed across North America .

Not surprisingly consideration of the possibility of aerial application of chemicals to increase flammability as a contributing factor is beyond the pale for wildfire behavior scientists.

1 Like

To your point regarding advancing the climate narrative, impeached DHS Sec. Alejandro Mayorkas In the spirit of never letting a good crisis go to waste, was on CNN soon after the Texas fire started , stating
“We, as a country and as a world, have to be ready for the increasing effects of extreme weather caused by climate change!”

1 Like

Mayorkas free. Texas burns. America dies.

1 Like

@sunnyboy Thank you for the feedback and this suggested article. It seems Newsweek found it worthy as well.

From about 4 days ago Ukrainian / Nato/ Russian Dissident Flagged forces started assaults across the Russian boarder in the Belgorod and Kursk regions. Some talk is that apart from election distraction and PR attention the key target was a nuclear storage facility with active weapons. Apparently guarded by ~4000-5000 Ru troops. While they did not make it there AFIK itis estimated/claimed ~1500 out of 2500 Ukr troops involved have so far been lost/wounded. Still an on going situation. Nuclear Power stations are also still looking to be desirable targets for some.